Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Thank you to all our visitors & contributors.

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone has enjoyed their holiday weekends. I've had an excellent Christmas and New Years celebration (up until my unfortunate car accident, but that's another story).

After all the contributions we've been receiving from our visitors, I just felt obligated to write a general thank you to all the visitors who have contributed to the OldVersion.com mission. Whether you have sent us programs, contributed valuable content to this forum, or clicked on an advertisement here and there; it is all very much appreciated and does not go undervalued.

From time to time in the past, this site has been for a while without updates. We're working hard to make sure this no longer happens. Me and Charles have set aside time daily to respond to emails, server side/development changes (thanks Charles!), and of course uploading your favorite software titles. We hope to add different features to our site in the future while still retaining the simplicity for the visitors that just need to download the software title.

I've been extremely pleased with all the software contributions we've received. We still have a couple of programs that we will be adding over the next few weeks. Thanks a lot to "Schwinn" for a handful of software titles. Forum member Femella also provided me with Tiny Personal Firewall which I'm sure others will find of interest. There are countless others who have provided us with old versions and I thank you all deeply for helping us build up. I also can't thank forum member locust enough for helping us maintain order in the forums and providing countless valuable contributions. This goes the same to all the other regulars and everyone helping make the Requests forum a great tool and last-resort for those desperate for a specific title that may not yet be listed on our main site.

Also, Mac users are very much neglected; and we apologize for this. If anyone has any Mac old versions of any of our current software titles or any other programs which may be in high demand; PLEASE help us help the people with a Macintosh computer! Go ahead and send us an email and we will hook you up with an FTP or however you want to upload files. We have recently gained access to a Macintosh machine so we can finally test the appropriate versions and add them to our site.

Again, thank you all for helping us. It is the dedicated visitors of the site which continue to motivate us to grow, and we are forever grateful for everyone's support!
    Last edited by OldVersion.com Admin; 01-03-2006 at 04:07 PM.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

Administrator

and a massive thankyou to you guys for creating such a great forum for us all to visit,i personally have suffered terribly with a severe back problem and oldversion is always a place i can visit at any time of day or night when i have pain and discomfort and cannot sleep,so you are helping people in more ways than perhaps some folk realise.thankyou you are much appreciated in the excellent work you do.
    simply me

Gold

Default i am new to the forum

but i have used this site A LOT in the past

Just a suggestion, maybe you guys should have a paypal account with is linked to
    a bank account you own and operate

put up a link in the contribute section and encourage people to donate to this site, it may generate a little bit more money for operation costs and all

Welcome to our site iamaloner

I hope you enjoy your stay w/us!

Banned

I was registered at your forum just so I can spam you. And now I'm banned.
    Last edited by The Doctor; 08-17-2009 at 09:47 PM.

Beta

Alright, I was wondering who was the crazy guy who had "archeologized" a 3 years old thread... now I know :}

Quote Originally Posted by jennyfifi
    I was registered at your forum just so I can spam you. And now I'm banned.
    Yes we see you have been busy!!

http://www.stopforumspam.com/search?q=jennyfifi

Spamming idiot!!

Just registered to say thanks. I really appreciate your work and I often use this site.

I always recommend this site to my friends, because it's trustworthy and usefull!

Thank you!

Welcome to the site,glad to see NO SPAM in your reply

Constance, I am in love with you! Here's a poem signifying how much I love you:

The Dude loves Constance
    and Constance loves gaffer
    and the gaffer uses the site to disappear
    because it's all a circle
    and constance is my center
    he spins my wheels
    and makes my dreams come true
    Last edited by OldVersion Admin; 05-08-2010 at 05:26 AM.