Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

You can purchase a code from Nero. If you had a code, then contact Ahead and see if they have you still on record for previous purchase.

Originally posted by jenay@Jun 29 2005, 12:40 PM
    i have nero verson 6-6 but i lost the code and my computer crashed where or how can i get the code
    if purchased it is on the back of your cd case that the disc came in, if it was downloaded then as LF has stated ahead will still have you on record and should provide you with it if you email or phone them.it is madness yet so many people obtain their serial numbers via the internet and do not print a copy of the email from the developers with the serial number in or at least write it down safe for future reference.

Elastic_Zombie

Search google groups if you've lost the code. That's if you bought it.

Should be under enterprise

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Elastic_Zombie
    Search google groups if you've lost the code. That's if you bought it.

Should be under enterprise
    comments as such usually get threads locked,it was already covered and stated the only place to legally get a code is from the developers of the program.this site strongly objects to such suggestions.
    simply me

this don't look locked to me

Default nero registration code?

I can download an old version of Nero but how I become a registration code?

Administrator

you get the serial codes for all programs that you download by contacting the developers and buying them,all titles that this site deals with are freeware and shareware titles if you like the program then you buy it ,if not search the forums and you will find many freeware titles listed.
    simply me

Default Use of Nero 6.6.0.13

This is my first use of this site and I downloaded an old version of Nero (6.6.0.13) and installed it. However when I try to use the software I get a message saying that Nero has detected an attempt at non-licenced usage and that I have to purchase the serial number within 3 days. It provides a link where I can go to do so (www.nero.com). Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Administrator

no worries just buy the serial code,3 days will give you enough time to try it ,if you like it pay and carry on using it.
    simply me

I had this same problem today, found this program that brought it back to normal

removed
    Last edited by locustfurnace; 02-13-2006 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Not acceptable content