Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Shock

But RANCANMAN did buy it, he said he lost his old cd where the serial was, I would've PM him the serial of that version, and at the other one I would've send him with yousendit an email with a link to downlaod the trial version of 15 days...

Administrator

Originally posted by Shock@Dec 3 2004, 10:22 AM
    But RANCANMAN did buy it, he said he lost his old cd where the serial was, I would've PM him the serial of that version, and at the other one I would've send him with yousendit an email with a link to downlaod the trial version of 15 days...
    you can not prove that he purchased it , neither can you supply him the serial number HE purchased, so to supply him with a serial number WOULD be illegal,as for the other one why contact him with a link for a 15day trial he already has the software his post states that ? if you had a link for a trial version why contact him anyway you could just put the link in this thread. you need to learn from your past mistakes, let me refresh a few you used to have problems with, this site onlty deals with FREEWARE, SHAREWARE, and demo\trial software. it does not condone the use of pirated software warez or anything of the like. please shock dont offend members as you did so many times in the past by ignoring forum rules, it causes the locking of threads which doesnt help anyone.
    simply me

gizmo

[COLOR=red]i think this site will give you the stuff needed

edited ~locustfurnace

after the site opens just click the special button to download the zip file and follow the instruction as specified in the text file inside.[/COLOR]

bull dozer

that link is real bad , warning to all the .zip file from the above link gave me a real bad worm virus and i cannot get my internet to work properly now the computer has gone real slow and keeps crashing and something has also highjacked my homepage avoid it

Beta

Without going to that site I checked out it's properties which are:

KEEP WELL AWAY UNTIL THESE LINKS ARE DELETED BY THE MODERATOR

Super Moderator

Do not post links to illegal software. There is absolutely no need to do so, as the links WILL be removed, don't even waste your time.

gookkiz

hey i got the serial
    if u want just reply i will post it on
    i dont care it illegal or not
    just try helping people got thing for free

Super Moderator

thread locked temporarily

babystewie

i downloaded nero 5.5 but when i ran it it says to put the serial number in that came with cd what serial number

jenay

i have nero verson 6-6 but i lost the code and my computer crashed where or how can i get the code