Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Gold

Default Yahoo Messenger installation problem

I downloaded the 6.1 version of Yahoo Messenger from oldversion.com and I got error messages after I downloaded and tried to install. The same happened with the 5.0 version of Yahoo Messenger I downloaded.

Maybe the Yahoo software is corrupt?

Super Moderator

Is the error message relating to the download, or connecting to the yahoo server. You'll need to post an exact error message, as there are too many different ways a program can cause an error.

Gold

I uninstalled the Yahoo software and downloaded it again. It's working now.
    May have had an internet conection problem.

I just downloaded the latest version of Yahoo! Messenger and got the error that I'm not the admin of this computer. All of the accounts on the computer are listed as admin, I dont' see what's the problem with the pc. Now Yahoo! Messenger won't even open when I double click on the icon. How can I curb this problem?

Gold

Log on as any user. then log off. On the blue screen where u see the names of all users press ctrl+alt+del two times. u should see a dialog box. in that box put the user name as "administrator" and leave the password field blank. then try opening yahoo! messenger . i think it shud work.

Default problemas con instalacion de yahoo

http://es.messenger.yahoo.com/
    bajate este e instalalo aqui tienes el 7.5 y no te causes mas porblemas

Beta

Little more info maybe we can help you what is this error?

Default server troubles

ive been trying to install yahoo messenger on my comp (any version) and every time i try to install it or log in it says that it cannot connect to the server. please help.

Release Candiate 2

Default Help!!!!

so ive been using yahoo messenger 6,0,0,1992 or 6.1922 as oldversion calls it.. ive been using this version for a while now and come here for my download [which is a lot cuz computer problems].. but this time around ive tried downloading it again and again and again and again like soooooo many times.. i managed to install it and get it working yesterday but that was only after i had installed a newer version and uninstalled it because i didnt like the extra yahoo menu bar thing [which was still there after i uninstalled it so i reformatted my computer yet again].. so i dont want to install a newer version only to be able to install the version i like.. and i detest the newer version.. im not going to use yahoo phone why do i need that feature.. i think 6.1922 works for me.. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ASAP

Administrator

hi there mate,you seem to have missed telling us why you couldnt install the download,if you install a newer version first then you may well have problems as many version do not like you to step backwards,please give details of the problem you have when you download the file and try and install it.
    simply me