Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Default Please!?

Quote Originally Posted by mswer View Post
    I have the installers for iTunes 4.2, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.7.1, 4.8, 4.9, 5.0, and 5.0.1. I imagine that at least some of these may be useful to users. Every few weeks in the forums I'm part of someone pops in and asks for an old version of iTunes for this or that reason. This very thing happened at ArsTechnica today and I was going to direct him to OV but I found the iTunes section empty. Is that the case for some legal reason? If not, I'd like to offer to upload/send my installers to add to this site.

I also have a slew of old eMule installers and I notice you don't have any although since thats OSS you might be able to get old versions from SourceForge.

I also have installers for old versions of EZ-CD-DA Extractor (http://www.poikosoft.com/) and I imagine those might be sought after because starting with version 7 the shareware setup because very restrictive but before that it was very open.

Any interest in any of these?

YEAH I KINDA NEEEEEEEED THAT!
    PLEASE SEND TO ME?
    XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by rosieskullsandstars View Post
    YEAH I KINDA NEEEEEEEED THAT!
    PLEASE SEND TO ME?
    XXXX
    what? you kinda need...what?

a few general notes:
    - to the people saying they don't want to pay for itunes 6/7: itunes has always been and remains free. i suspect that you may be searching for itunes and then clicking on "sponsored links" aka ads at the top of the search results. basically, i don't know what to tell you if you can't figure this out on your own, but go to www.apple.com/itunes/ for itunes.

- on a related note, since itunes is free, if you have a computer (an old imac, for example) that you would like to play music on but didnt come with itunes, go to www.apple.com/itunes/ and you can download and install it for free.

- as a general rule, the itunes installer is too big to email. i can (theoretically, mind you) send it with services like yousendit.com or via instant messenger. if i had a bunch of bandwidth to play with, i'd post it on my webspace but i don't.

- regarding above - if you're requesting something, please specify what. my original post is about at least 12 different installers.

thank you.

Default hello

i was wondering, i accidentally just installed the 'itunes 7.0 version' and my computer won't open itunes now because of my sound card. can someone please send me a link to be able to download the last version of itunes? so i can my music back please? can you email me with the link @ heavilybroken789@yahoo.com? thank you

Default 4.9 0.17

does anyone have version 4.9 0.17 that they can send to me. I can't find any site that has it to download. If someone can find a site with that version i woul appreciate it. my e-mail is: klsgurl19@hotmail.com

I know it's not what everyone is looking for, but here's a link to iTunes 6.0.4.2.
    If you use the link, go visit my indie movie website to make up for the bandwidth!

i need the stuff to make my ipod work with windows 98... i am having trouble with EVERYTHING!!! i have installed winamp...and i have limewire and i have tried the ml_ipod thing i dont know how to get it to work ...........please someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by jamee_lynne View Post
    i need the stuff to make my ipod work with windows 98... i am having trouble with EVERYTHING!!! i have installed winamp...and i have limewire and i have tried the ml_ipod thing i dont know how to get it to work ...........please someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:
    have you checked on the manufacturers website for software downloads, usually a good starting point is the manufacturers FAQ section
    simply me

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jamee_lynne View Post
    i need the stuff to make my ipod work with windows 98...
    Is your ipod formatted to work under the Windows OS?

Itunes apparently does not support win98.

EphPod Should work under Windows 98se.

Default Need itunes 4.7

Downloaded the latest version. Big mistake.

Everytime I try to sync my ipod my mac crashes.

help a brother out...

pummelyougood@gmail.com

Administrator
    simply me