Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Papermaster

Default Papermaster

Would anyone know where to locate this program (papermaster 2002)? I do NOT want the newer program. I've tried the company itself and googled like crazy but nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Administrator

please supply more details as per this thread http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?t=1245 it will greatly increase your chances of anyone finding this file
    simply me

Default papermaster2002

As requested in the proper format to increase the ability to locate:

program: Papermaster 2002
    current ver: PapermasterPro
    Desired ver: Papermaster 2002

Papermaster is a filing program with OCR. It files documents with an interface the resembles a filing cabinet. I am currently using Papermaster 98 which is not as friendly to XP. PapermatsterPro (the current version) is not as user friendly.

Default Papermaster 2002 let me know where you want it sent.

I can send you the updated 2002 file that is probably the one you requested however if you don't know how to overcome the safecast and C_Dilla protection scheme they have put on it

Default Papermaster 2002

Quote Originally Posted by kbakerhome View Post
    I can send you the updated 2002 file that is probably the one you requested however if you don't know how to overcome the safecast and C_Dilla protection scheme they have put on it
    I've been using Papermaster since Version 1. Worked up to Papermaster 98 and survived without the print driver in XP. Suddenly I woke up to the fact that there was a Papermaster 2002. It is now 2010. I'm just a little slow I guess.

However, if you have a copy of Papermaster 2002, it could help make my life a little easier.

Let me know and we can make arrangements.

HCC