Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: msn help please

Default msn help please

hey all,
    i had a old version of msn and the new version of msn both on my comp, now my comp has been re-formatted/watever u do wen u clean out programs u dont need! and my old version is gone ive tryed downloading some of the msn off this site,

but the newer ones are sayin i have to unistall the newer one i have on my comp...but the older ones wont let me sign in sayin either check coz its not connected to the internet(which iam coz im chatting in my other msn and lookin online) or its sayin i dont have enuff crediatials?? i have no idea wat the crdiatials things about,

and it sends me to the site to get them but its like a novel and it sudnt b tht hard!!!
    is there a version i can download of msn, tht will let me have both new and older version...but doesnt have the hassle of wat im goin thru right now....does anyone know, i want 2 versions of msn on at once like i did b4...

there must be a easier way or does anyone know wat the hell i need crediatials for etc????

thanks guys hope sumone can help me
    Dookie xox

Administrator

you could try reading past postings on the subject,i know this has been asked before and suggestions were given for running multi msn ie one msn but with more than one login etc
    simply me