Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Some People shouldnt be allowed to have kids

SHUT IN A ROOM ..LEFT TO DIE
    Fire parents 'let tot play with matches'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obje...name_page.html

That's really tragic. Too bad. Child abuse is something that I don't think gets taken too seriously because of how difficult it is to raise children. Then something like this happens.

I dont think anyone understands why people do what they do

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    I dont think anyone understands why people do what they do
    nothing really to understand,they should bring back hanging for that kind of thing,they go locking them up and once inside they live in many cases better than a lot of good honest working people,and at the honest tax payers expense.
    simply me

Release Candiate 2

Quote Originally Posted by the gaffer
    nothing really to understand,they should bring back hanging for that kind of thing,they go locking them up and once inside they live in many cases better than a lot of good honest working people,and at the honest tax payers expense.
    What a load of reactionary right wing b*ll*cks.

There was more to the case than was reported in that story but don't you just love the judge & jury brigade............
    Last edited by Tomb; 05-07-2006 at 04:27 PM.

Gold

Having children is a difficult task on its own, and it's made even worse when you are dealing with special needs children. Unless you've had to witness it first hand, it's very easy to pass judgement on these parents and want to hang em. Its a tragedy firstly, and no one is feeling the loss quite like the parents who for one moment of peace, lost everything they held dear. Could they have done things differently? Perhaps, but if put in the same situation, I don't know what i'd do, and anyone that claims to be able to, is just kidding themself.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Tomb
    What a load of reactionary right wing b*ll*cks.

There was more to the case than was reported in that story but don't you just love the judge & jury brigade............
    not reactionary at all TOMB, i have children both young and older ,there is no excuse,if one is in a position where they cannot or do not want to look after the kids with their undivided attention then get a child carer in for the evening and have a romantic evening out,if thats not an option everyone has family who are usually more than happy to help out for a night,as far as the story goes there doesnt need to be any more,placing children in a room that they cannot get out of is wrong as well,why would you want to ? i see no reasoning in it,children should not be locked up which if they cannot get out of a room it amounts to just that.if a door is closed then you cannot hear what the children are doing,they could be choking they could fall and hurt themselves and all manner of things.
    simply me

Release Candiate 2

What I am saying is that without the full facts to this case and relying on the nonsense from a tabloid you have declared that the parents should have been strung up. That is a reactionary statement full stop. Maybe you should have stopped and thought for a minute instead of giving yet another i'm all right jack comment as you have done.

If you disagree fine but next time you pass judgement make sure you are in full possession of the facts especially regarding the previous fire setting behaviour of the children and the impairments of the parents involved.

Nice post Yukano.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Tomb
    What I am saying is that without the full facts to this case and relying on the nonsense from a tabloid you have declared that the parents should have been strung up. That is a reactionary statement full stop. Maybe you should have stopped and thought for a minute instead of giving yet another i'm all right jack comment as you have done.

If you disagree fine but next time you pass judgement make sure you are in full possession of the facts especially regarding the previous fire setting behaviour of the children and the impairments of the parents involved.

Nice post Yukano.
    tomb you seem arrogant and the use of masked swearing in your first post is unnecessary and hence i wont haggle with you,the facts are kids were shut in a bedroom a fire broke out and they died,the parents are responsible for the kids and this should never have happened end of.any how who passed judgement,i never i gave my opinion,thats known as freedom of speech mate,not passing judgement,you need to lighten up you will end up with an ulcer getting stressed out over another persons opinion.
    simply me

Release Candiate 2

Quote Originally Posted by the gaffer
    tomb you seem arrogant and the use of masked swearing in your first post is unnecessary and hence i wont haggle with you,the facts are kids were shut in a bedroom a fire broke out and they died,the parents are responsible for the kids and this should never have happened end of.any how who passed judgement,i never i gave my opinion,thats known as freedom of speech mate,not passing judgement,you need to lighten up you will end up with an ulcer getting stressed out over another persons opinion.
    Gaffer you really are taking the biscuit and I would laugh if I didn't know you were actually being serious.
    Last edited by Tomb; 05-08-2006 at 03:14 PM.