Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ACDSee

Originally posted by S-5@Jan 11 2004, 08:24 AM
    Ahhh sorry! I retract my request. I just realised it's already been mentioned. Sorry for troubling you!!!
    Cheers!!
    Ok but it is perhaps useful to drop in a link to where you found a file rather than leaving an empty thread which serves no purpose other than showing an error that people will hopefully learn to search the forum before posting.

Prolly found the file here: locustfurnace Dec 26 2003, 02:15 AM http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...=1725&hl=acdsee

Forum search acdsee 01/2004
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...highlite=acdsee

Lisa

Anyone know where I can find ACDSEE 1.4 (older version that those listed on this site)? I really like that version best.

Thank you for your help

Super Moderator

Please search the forum before posting. This way you can get an answer without having to wait for a reply.
    this has been answered already in this thread
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...=1725&hl=acdsee

Dennis

I read the idea behind the whole site & it sounds like a great site. I came in search of an older version of ACDSEE which I found but its only a trial version. I dont have a problem with a trial. My search started because I dont want to pay $49.99 USD for version 7.0 with its tonne of features. I went to buy a liscence for the 5.0 version but ACDSEE wont let me do that. Its says I have to upgrade to version 7.0 for $49.99 USD. Im back to the same situation as I was trying to avoid. Am I looking in the wrong place? Any help would be great.

Thanks

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Dennis@Jul 28 2005, 02:35 PM
    Any help would be great.
    Your thread was merged into this existing thread in hopes that you might find one of the freeware alternatives, listed above, as a viable replacement.

Default ACDSee

I am currently using version 2.43 of ACDSee that I downloaded from oldversion. I went to register it with ACDSee and they are no longer registering it. I have 17 days left and I really want to keep this program, it works perfectly for what I do. Anyone out there have a copy I can buy?

Thanks!!!

Cynthia

Just upgrade to v 3.1 i was useing that this morning.

Years ago when i had win 98 i bought ADC v6 then my email provider "bonjour.fr" just switched off its email service and i lost my pass key.

After a crash in which the V6 was lost i couldent use it anymore (and it wasent very good at all) i just went back to the free v3.1 that came with printers then.

While i still use it ive also got others including ashampoo things not very good either but free for a month and then about $8 to buy.

Gold

Default ACDSee

I have had ACDSee v.3.0 on a desktop computer for years. Don't have the disc. I have been trying for months to get it onto my laptop so that a networked fellow worker can view the notes/ data for the hundreds of books stored. Found oldversion.com and came to to try to get 3.0 for the laptop. After the download it says "Your free evaluation period has expired. You must do one of the following: 1) Purchase new Full version. 2) Request trial period extension. 3) Remove ACDSee from your system".

Not sure what to do. Aren't these older versions here at oldversion.com, free or a donation - which I am happy to do? Anyone have any suggestions or an actual ACDSee v.3.0 program/disc they want to sell? Desperate to share data on an in-house network.
    Last edited by Optos Books; 07-25-2006 at 12:00 PM.

It was trial piece of software from the maker of ACDSee try the extension. This website has nothing to do with the software protection.

Gold

Default ACDSee v.3.0 - NEED DESPERATELY

Quote Originally Posted by silentbob343
    It was trial piece of software from the maker of ACDSee try the extension.
    I'm afraid your reply does not answer my question. Oldversion.com has v.3.0 for a download does it not? Why does that message come up? May I install it on my computer or not?

This website has nothing to do with the software protection.
    I don't understand your statement. I'm happy to pay whomever to get this version and am seeking advice as to how to do so.