Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Pocket PC Programs

It is better if Oldversion.com includes old version softwares for Pocket PC to cater the needs of PPC users.

Super Moderator

If you want "Pocket PC" apps included on this website, the first step would be to mention some titles - if such would be considered.
    Not sure if "PPC" would be correct, as "PPC" is also known as PowerPC, which was an architecture commonly used by Apple Computers. I own several "PPC." But none are pocket sized!
    I read somewhere there was consideration of hosting some PPC & 64k apps. Those being Apple Macintosh apps.

Joking aside, if the owners would consider adding Pocket PC apps, they would need to know what apps people are looking for. Plus, would need someone who can populate an archive with some to get it started.

Thats a good idea. I hope we will get a long list !

Saddly many writen for the older versions just dont work on the newer! Ive not updated as that seemed to cause lots full reset situations!

My old phillips velo with win ce is miles away from my DellX30 with its new winv 4 i think?

The PPC (PDA) has developed increadably in just the last 6 months! Even the "Palm" has been forced to add wi-lan bluetooth and an updated OS and even a hard disc!!!!!!

PPCs have been updateing their OS to keep data after a crash. Already many programs for email note games wont work with the new upgraded OS just as newer versions wont work on older systems.

Ive left my Dell X30 as is and it just works far far better than last year!! As more and more sites recognise the PDA.

I will up grade at some time as i really like what i see and PDAs with wi-lan is a very useful thing,so easy to carry with

For oldie versionsit will be very good to have old programs starting now but i think that it will be another two years before there are really useful old versions for PDAs with memory and a useful speed proccessor.

I will certainly look for programs for my old X30 with 624 processor (still the fastest made!!) and very useful i alway carry spare batteries to be able to go online all afternoon in winter!!