Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Miranda IM

Default Miranda IM

I was really disappointed, that I haven't found at oldversion.com miranda IM. because I installed the new one uptodate miranda but it doesn't work with smileys and I really love this one messanger because it's smarter than ICQ and there can be addded ICQ icons, which i like very much.

I suppose there is problem with incompatibility of smileyadd.dll addon and some other plugin because it keeps my miranda crashing in 99.9% after adding the plugin.

I might prefer to find only the old bundle of miranda smileyadd /I haven't found it on internet either/ because in the new smileyadd bundle there was no dll file, so I wonder how it can work. Could anyone help me? or just explain me what's the core of problem, or I will simply need to get use to use text smileys?

alternatively you could try following the How to request an app ,pinned sticky for making requests and add the info as per that topic and perhaps someone may find it for you