Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WS_FTP Client

Beta

At a guess maybe about 1.3 million.

Some links for some WS-FTP Pro downloads

WS-FTP Pro 6.0

WS-FTP Pro 6.5

WS-FTP Pro 7.0

WS-FTP Pro 7.0 Beta 3

WS-FTP Pro 7.01

WS-FTP Pro 7.5

And some links for some WS-FTP LE downloads

WS-FTP LE 5.08

WS-FTP Home 9.0

WS-FTP HomeT40

TheReaperD

Originally posted by locustfurnace@Feb 4 2004, 09:34 PM
    There are stil several ftp apps out there that are freeware.
    Many have been posted in the past on the forum, and i am certain Ws_ftp has been requested in the past.
    • FtpZilla FREEWARE, is a fast FTP client with an easy to use interface which is available in different languages. The Site Manager, Drag&Drop and the transfer queue help you to control your tasks. FileZilla can connect to almost every FTP server, even if you are behind a firewall or SOCKS proxy. On SFTP servers and servers which support SSL or Kerberos GSS, all traffic can be encrypted.
    • Blazeftp FREEWARE, Multiple-Session Ftp Client, WS_FTP Replacement. is a multiple-session and cache-enabled ftp client with offline searching capability. It's slim, easy to use and powerful. You can learn to use it in several minutes. BlazeFtp also has many special features making esp. convenient to be used by webmasters.
    I've got a copy of WS_FTP LE 5.08 that I am currently asking if the site wants it and how they want me to upload it. Hopefully, it will be available to everybody soon.

Originally posted by TheReaperD+Oct 15 2004, 11:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheReaperD @ Oct 15 2004, 11:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--locustfurnace@Feb 4 2004, 09:34 PM
    There are stil several ftp apps out there that are freeware.
    Many have been posted in the past on the forum, and i am certain Ws_ftp has been requested in the past.
    • FtpZilla FREEWARE, is a fast FTP client with an easy to use interface which is available in different languages. The Site Manager, Drag&Drop and the transfer queue help you to control your tasks. FileZilla can connect to almost every FTP server, even if you are behind a firewall or SOCKS proxy. On SFTP servers and servers which support SSL or Kerberos GSS, all traffic can be encrypted.
    • Blazeftp FREEWARE, Multiple-Session Ftp Client, WS_FTP Replacement. is a multiple-session and cache-enabled ftp client with offline searching capability. It&#39;s slim, easy to use and powerful. You can learn to use it in several minutes. BlazeFtp also has many special features making esp. convenient to be used by webmasters.
    I&#39;ve got a copy of WS_FTP LE 5.08 that I am currently asking if the site wants it and how they want me to upload it. Hopefully, it will be available to everybody soon. [/b][/quote]
    how to upload or asking instructions on how to should really of been posted in the ov section at the bottom of the four forums . try reading this link from that section http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=ST&f=5&t=2959 all you need to know is in that thread also if you were registered members could pm or email you if they needed it desperately.

this will most likely be merged with that thread by the moderator

Mobus

I need WS_FTP 95 if anyone has it please?

Syd

WS FTP used to be free for download, but not anymore now.
    Does anyone have an free old version of that FTP client?

regedit

Program Name: Ipswitch WS_FTP
    Current version: Ipswitch WS_FTP professional 2006
    Desired versions: Ipswitch WS_FTP 95 6.0
    Description: WS_FTP is an FTP program im after, the current version isnt freeware so i cant get it but i think the 95 6.0 version is.

thanks, regedit.

I realize this is not the version you requested, but this is what I used to use. It&#39;s free if you use it for academic/personal use.

http://www.wiesweg.de/ws_ftp/ws_ftp32.exe
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper