Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: VSO DivXtoDVD

Default VSO DivXtoDVD

Program Name: DivXtoDVD
    Current version: 2.0.11
    Desired versions: 0.5.2 (or similar)
    Description: This program takes avi input and outputs dvd-compliant Video_TS folder and files.

I've tried the new version but for some reason, it freezes my computer. I've searched everywhere but the file always updates to the new version.

thx a lot.

Default found it

Quote Originally Posted by falafelboy
    Program Name: DivXtoDVD
    Current version: 2.0.11
    Desired versions: 0.5.2 (or similar)
    Description: This program takes avi input and outputs dvd-compliant Video_TS folder and files.

I've tried the new version but for some reason, it freezes my computer. I've searched everywhere but the file always updates to the new version.

thx a lot.
    ok. I was searching elsewhere on this forum and I got the idea to search on limewire, then on edonkey. Bingo. Edonkey has it (i use emule) if anyone wants it!

thx.

Quote Originally Posted by falafelboy
    ok. I was searching elsewhere on this forum and I got the idea to search on limewire, then on edonkey. Bingo. Edonkey has it (i use emule) if anyone wants it!
    thx.
    The last free version of DivXtoDVD is actually mirrored on many http sites, there is no need to run a p2p application.

Here is one such site with description and guides.
    http://www.afterdawn.com/software/vi...todvd_free.cfm