Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Limewire Basic

Default Limewire Basic

I don't use Limewire too often, but I'm having a problem (as of yesterday) that I haven't come across before. I download a song, and when I play it back, I hear an alarm or beeping in portions of the recording. I have tried to download different users' copies, but I keep getting one of these sounds. Am I doing something wrong? Has something changed recently that is preventing me from downloading a "clean" copy? Please help! It's very frustrating to wait the whole time songs are downloading just to find out they are not any good.

My suggestion? Don't use Limewire to play your music... that wasn't what it was built for so it is never going to have the same quality as other programs such as WinAmp.

Administrator

i agree it is always a good idea to try playing the music files with another player,if the problem is still there then they are most likely just dud files,many p2p networks are now regularly flooded with these files to hamper the downloading of good files and try and put people off sharing and downloading,if this is the case then your only option is to carry on trying until you get a good download or buy your cds
    simply me

Gold

Default same to my case

i also try to download mp3 songs from limewire but others have defected.
    i loose hope, so therefore conclude that not all downloadable files from limewire is clean and have a best quality.

try to buy a cd if u can't even attempt to use/listen to the songs which u had download.

Default Do you download music in the internet?

sorry, if this is not interesting for you, but i want to discuss the problem of free music in the internet.

there are many sites where you can
    download music.
    You don't have to pay for it because you can find free music downloads.
    there is a kind of war between singers that don't like free online music
    and people that doesn't want to pay and looks for free mp3 music download

i think that music must be almost free because lot's of people just can't afford buing music and they try to dowload music for free.

may be not every music download must be free
    i can't imagine one who looks for free piano music. if it is really qualitive it may cost money...

but if you download pop music you should not pay

so what is your opinion on this subject?
    do you download online music

i used so many links just to check BB-code... actually i've neevr used it before...
    there is nothing interesting there. don't click.

Administrator

[QUOTE=music]sorry, if this is not interesting for you, but i want to discuss the problem of free music in the internet.

the problem is not true free music,it is the sharing of copyright material without the owners consent therefore it is illegal and amounts to nothing more than theft,really there is no reason why anyone can use the excuse of being unable to buy a cd,if you really cannot afford to buy one then praps you need to get a job and earn your money,if you are already working for a living and cannot afford a cd then perhaps its time you sorted yourself out and tried a career move and seek the help of a financial advisor.theft is theft at the end of the day and there is no excuse available to amount it to anything other than that.
    Last edited by the gaffer; 05-04-2006 at 04:26 PM.
    simply me

You Need To Download Realplayer And It Will Sound Different On That!