Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: AIM_help

Default AIM_help

Hey, so i recently got rid of aim. I have had quite a few versions of aim that i have gotten off of this site. They seem to be bugged and are messed up so i switched to trillian. I really don't like trillian as much as aim but i use trillian since it seems to be safer ( no Spyware, Viruses, Ad-ware...yada yada... atleast their site says that anyways. Anyone recommend a specific version of aim.

Note: my antivirus (Nod32) warns me sometimes that the file (aim) that i try to download is an .exe ....caution. Should i just ignore that? i somehow got a virus before from aim and i had to reformat my computer. As of right now, everything is working fine except i really don't want that to happen again. I can't stand trillian and need to get back to aim. Maybe i should try gaim or maybe there is a version of aim on Old Version that isn't shitty and i should use...
    Last edited by whiteboypain; 06-08-2006 at 02:56 PM.

Welcome to our site

You should try this version of aim......

NO crap,its not bugged,no games w/it....... I run this version and it is the best!!

Good luck!!

I live in the US, it says Canada. Does that matter?

No not at all