Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Netmeeting and other videophones

Hi there! My 2nd post :P
    I'm in a videophone software search frenzy, but for those with h.324 protocol, so I read in some sites that the old netmeeting 2.0 has the feature to videocall between modems. I searched a bit, then a friend told me about this site, but unfortunately the link to Netmeeting 2.0 was broken. Luckily, with google, I found another 2 sites with the software, first I was going to try the one for win95, but unsuccessful, then I found the other site with the NT one, that installed good.
    Anyway, for my error, I was going to install netmeeting 2.0 over the existent 3.01, that I need too: I braked the install but not in time, so now I can't start nm3.01 for xp, and I dunno how to fix. Can anyone help me, please? The file downloaded on the microsoft site doesn't help, isn't for xp (neither for 2k I guess).

Next thing:
    i'm still searching for h.324 (and h.324/i, for isdn cards ) protocol videophone softwares, so if anyone can help me searching them i'll thank him ^^
    Last edited by Ranmamez; 06-13-2006 at 05:41 AM.