Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Bsplayer

Ferniz

[B] I AM NEEDIND AN OLD VERSION OF BSPLAYER PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME !!!

Beta

I think ABlix should allow you to have a custom title since you are a big help (you do a lot of searching and post the results which make up most of your post anyway). I think your title should be "The Searcher" or "The Hunter".

Grandma (moderator)

I think ABlix should allow you to have a custom title since you are a big help (you do a lot of searching and post the results which make up most of your post anyway). I think your title should be "The Searcher" or "The Hunter".
    Thank you.
    ABlix has already offered me a custom title, but I didn't know what to say and Tom is much better than I am in searching.
    Being a non-American I have an advantage compared with most people who have English as their native language since I understand several European languages.

Originally posted by Therese@Feb 6 2003, 10:19 AM
    Thank you.
    ABlix has already offered me a custom title, but I didn't know what to say and Tom is much better than I am in searching.
    Being a non-American I have an advantage compared with most people who have English as their native language since I understand several European languages.
    I offered Tom something better. You may see in the near future after me and Igor get everything setup he will become a member of OldVersion.com

Therese and Tom are extremely helpful in finding programs, if you guys want a custom title..PM it to me.

lightsup is helpful in matters of technical issues, if you would like a custom title..PM it to me as well.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper