Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Incredimail

WildBill

Ok...I did do my research thank you very much. I looked at those posting, but the 1313 build is not listed. Since that is the build I am needing I posted a new thread....

If anyone knows where to get build 1313 of Incredimail please add the url here. Thanks

Super Moderator

Originally posted by WildBill@Feb 14 2004, 10:21 PM
    Ok...I did do my research thank you very much. I looked at those posting, but the 1313 build is not listed. Since that is the build I am needing I posted a new thread....
    You dont need to start a new thread, just because the same app which was requested before, is a different build #. Since all apps have different builds, this would amount to many wasted & unnecessary threads, Just post similar threads together, regardless of the build # specified in the original thread.

WildBill

You know what? If you guys spent more time actually helping people instead of badgering them about how to post and where to post this site would be a lot better. But as it is, The Screen Savers board is much more helpful and this site will always be a crummy little crap hole.

....Oh im sorry should I have created a new thread for this since it isnt actually about the program that I was looking for???

Did I not phrase it the right way???????????

Super Moderator

You know what? Had you spent as much time filling out the proper information instead of thinking of insults you might have gotten the files you seeked.
    If you would READ before you posted and posted correctly like so many other people do, no one would have to ask you to reformat your questions.
    Just because you are unable to follow directions don't blame the members, no one here has to help you find anything, its all voluntary.
    If you dont want to contribute the little bit of requested info to HELP YOU find an app, then dont complain. Just go away.

Scott

I happen to agree with WildBill -- You guys really do badger people about how they post. This site could do so much better and attract a lot more people if you guys were just a tad nicer. I realize that the info you provide is voluntary and you guys do this for us, but actually this is a message board and everyone who posts contributes, and I dont see everyone else badgering people about how they post. I think if the information is provided as it was in wild bills post then it should be sufficient. And wild bill said that he saw the other post but no one had posted the version he needed so I feel like the other posters kind of let him down. later....

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Scott+Feb 17 2004, 02:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scott @ Feb 17 2004, 02:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I happen to agree with WildBill -- You guys really do badger people about how they post. This site could do so much better and attract a lot more people if you guys were just a tad nicer. I realize that the info you provide is voluntary and you guys do this for us, but actually this is a message board and everyone who posts contributes......[/b]

All forums have guidelines, if you cant follow them; they are not difficult, dont complain about it.
    The How To Request an App: Please read this before posting Guidelines are pinned at at the top of Request board, its hard to believe anyone can not see it, I do believe people just ignore it, then when they get pointed right back to it, the feel they need to whine about being sent there to reformat their question. Its not the boards fault or problem, if they can not read and follow &#39;fill in the blank&#39; style instructions. For those who think their posting is &#39;clear &#39; enough to them, if the post does not contain what is asked for in a request. Don&#39;t complain, just fix it. These guidelines; again, help in locating the files. Those are only what are required to find a file, nothing more.
    After finding thousands of files for people, I have written out those guidelines after much consideration to help me & others, help the reqestee, quickly and efficently find the files they seek.

<!--QuoteBegin--Scott
    @Feb 17 2004, 02:52 AM
    and I dont see everyone else badgering people about how they post. [/quote] There are only a couple regular people who do the work of finding these files, and YES they do point people right back to the pinned topic on "HOW to Request an App."

This site does extremely well as-is by the way. This message board is hosted on the owners servers who pay for it, this is not a freely hosted board either.
    When people complain; almost always are GUEST posters too - that is not contributing.
    No one here is "badgering", if you dont like the way the site is run, you are not forced to stay here and continue to be "badgered."
    If the person can not follow directions to submit that tiny bit of info to help them find the files they are seeking, why should I or others, track down this informatin for them, are they really that lazy?
    This is a site that helps people find files they themsevles can not find, if all that is required of them is to submit alittle bit of helpful information, and they find this "badgering", then they do not really want help locating this file.

To the person seeking a single file, they may not want to help out themselves, or they feel this is "badgering" they are not the ones finding hundreds of files. So they complain. typical.
    I am not here to beg them to fill out the info, if they cant, or won&#39;t, I will find files for those other who are trying to find the files they seek by filling out the helpful info.
    If the task of filling out the necessary info is such a difficult chore, then I can not imagine how they will be able to run these programs once they find them. Since the programs might take alittle bit of effort to learn how to run. I suppose it will be left up to us, to hold their hands while they use the newly found apps as well?

UserAbuser

searching for older versions of incredimail. can anyone send me a link? my email is zeusnewyork@hotmail.com

surfbug

I hate the new version of incredimail and it has lot spyware.
    Where will I download an early version of incredimail that no spyware..
    Thanks.

mkantrim

Default Incredimail

Please get older versions of Incredimail,without the manadatory "Junkfilter Plus" Thanks

Edit your thread to follow the guidelines on the Stickied post.

http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?t=1245

After that edit your post and your request may be filled.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper