Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Incredimail

BitznBytes

Default Incredimail

Downloaded latest version of this e-mail program. Now have to pay for junk filter
    setting. Looking for link to re-download previous version (Build 2031) which is no
    no longer available at Incredimail and many web searches turned up nil. Any info where might get this previous version much appreciated.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by BitznBytes
    Downloaded latest version of this e-mail program. Now have to pay for junk filter
    setting. Looking for link to re-download previous version (Build 2031) which is no
    no longer available at Incredimail and many web searches turned up nil. Any info where might get this previous version much appreciated.
    please read and follow the pinned topic , how to request an app and im sure members will do their best help you.many of these type of programs have been requested before so try a search incase it has been requested before. one such thread http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showt...ht=incredimail and a thread outlining relevent info.http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showt...ht=incredimail
    Last edited by the gaffer; 09-04-2005 at 04:27 PM.
    simply me

Gold

Default IncrediMail

I read some user reviews of this program and was quite put off by comments about the current version.
    It is alleged that it is system-hungry, unstable etc etc.

Their web site is here http://www.incredimail.com/english/index.asp

I wonder if an older, reliable version is available?

Failing that is does anyone know of another application which will integrate images with email instead of having to send them as attachments?

Administrator

yahoo mail may just suit your needs. have a read here http://help.yahoo.com/us/tutorials/m..._sharing1.html
    simply me

Gold

I use Yahoo at present. Their facility offers the ability to put thumbnails in the body of the mail, and these link to a larger image (stored God-knows where.)
    That's not what I want.

I want to put a larger image in the main body of the mail.

A correspondent informs me that they use IncrediMail, and I can receive from them a large image within the body of a mail item.

Default Incredimail

I am looking for version 4001856 of incredimail. It is 15.8 mb. This version does not have Junk Filter Plus. This is the reason I want to go back to the old version. Any help you can give will appreciated. All the older version that I have been able to find all have Junk Filter Plusl.

Here is a link to the last build prior to junkmail plus filter it Incredimail XE build 2031
    http://www.acia.com.br/download/index.htm
    I hate that they now charge a yearly fee for this after buying their product

Build 2031 - Released August 04, 2005

Default Incredimail (Before the Pay Junk Filter)

Hello All,
    I'm new here so please bare with me, please.
    I made a big misstake, I upgraded Incredimail and things went down hill from there, like I lost my free junk mail filter, I was totally hacked off.
    I compleatly removed everything that said Incredimail even in the Registry, but I did it right, saving all my information.
    Now the big question......Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Incredimail with the non-pay junk filter and where? My friend has it on his computer and his says..Incredimail XE Build(4502040) Whatever that means.

Please I need this help!

Thank You All

jerryn9ehp

Administrator

http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showt...ht=incredimail an existing thread with links for many versions.please always try a search before posting, it often gets you a faster answer,and saves the mod merging threads as he most likely will this one.
    Last edited by locustfurnace; 01-15-2006 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Threads merged
    simply me

Default Looking for an older Version

I'm very new here, so I hope I don't step on anyone's toes. I'm looking for an older version of Incredimail. I tried all the links on the older post, but only 1 of those links actually works, and the version that it downloads is VERY VERY old. So old in fact, that I can't even use my premium registration with it. I'm not really picky about the build, as I understand how difficult it is to know exact build numbers, I just want something from maybe 2004? I'm not sure how to find them. I found another list on another website, but their's don't give me all the DLL files I need to get the program to work correctly. SO I'm stuck here, lol. Can anyone help me? I'll take what I can get, lol. Thanks.

P.S., the link in the post above, that says it's for 2031 (which is the build I have been looking for) actually downloads the most recent version, build 2185.
    Last edited by SarPar; 01-28-2006 at 10:23 AM.