Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Incredimail

windntn

I am looking for version 838 of this program. Anyone have it?
    Thanks
    Wind

Beta

Whats Incredimail anyway?

Windntn

It's an email program...

http://incredimail.com/english/splash.html

HTH
    Wind

jjbbg

I don't know what version 838 is but I do have version 1.0.0 it that's any help to you.

jjbbg

CRitter

Program Name: Incredimail
    Current Version (build): 1338
    Desired Version (build): 1313
    Description: Email client

I need an older version (build) 1313 or below, thanks

--CRitter

Super Moderator

You did not need to start a new thread, you could have added the info back into your original thread. Which is now deleted.

CRitter

thank you for those builds, but I dont supposed you could try and find these two specifically, 1184, or 1313, thank you.

--CRitter

Super Moderator

Since there is no identification on the exe as to the build, in most cases. and no tag info file during setup or even any identication of version # or build # when installing the program, it makes it difficult to locate certain builds, version's are much easier to find, builds are harder to find, and usually the only way to know a certain build is by installing each and every file found, in the case of this program, installing takes too long, since i have to fill out info, then it complains about a lack of a shockwave player, which i will not install. since the app will not run without the required Shockwave player, i am unable to even load the program to check the ABOUT box.
    it's time consuming to download all files found, install, and uninstall and install and uninstall just to locate the builds.
    The first link is to an unknown build, so your more then welcome to download, install, run it, and report here as to the build number.

Maybe someone else might have a build your requesting, just have to check back in a day.

WildBill

Hello there. Im looking for:

Incredimail (email program) build 1313

Incredimail has build 1355 on their website (www.incredimail.com) but I need build 1313.

If anyone can help, It would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    --Bill

This has been requested before. If you had of done a search you would have found this information:

http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...ite=incredimail

As locustfurnace states in one of these links:

Since there is no identification on the exe as to the build, in most cases. and no tag info file during setup or even any identication of version # or build # when installing the program, it makes it difficult to locate certain builds, version's are much easier to find, builds are harder to find, and usually the only way to know a certain build is by installing each and every file found, in the case of this program, installing takes too long, since i have to fill out info, then it complains about a lack of a shockwave player, which i will not install. since the app will not run without the required Shockwave player, i am unable to even load the program to check the ABOUT box.

it's time consuming to download all files found, install, and uninstall and install and uninstall just to locate the builds.

Good luck on your search and if you find the link to the build you need maybe pop back in and let us know.