Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    srath

Try here and see if that works for you ... (get the Win98 version, of course)

ftp://ftp.newaol.com/aol6.0/179902/setupaol60b.exe

B)

csouth38

hi there

had to wipe my OS and lost some key AOL 7 files in the process and cannot access my pfc with AOL8, aprt from the fact it keeps crashing my system! : (

Need AOL 7 program desperately thanx : )

Super Moderator

Before posting a NEW thread, please take the time to search the forum, to see if your request was asked before, in this case, AOL is very popular, so it has been asked for in the past.
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=1372&hl=aol+7

win ME user

hi,

i use to run on 98 SE and had aol 7.0 on it. now im on a wqindows ME and i have 8.0 of AOL but im not really fond of it. does someone know where i can get v7.0? many thx.

98se user

hi,

my computer is very old and has only so much space and memory so i would like to know(if possible) the requirements of v7.0 of AOL.

if you want to know the stats on my old machine it's

75 mhtz pentuim
    38 mb ram (but plan to upgrade uit to 72mb later)
    714mb disk space.

hope someone knows the answer to this.

thx.

98se user

please help im stuck on this. if you want me to register on the forum than say so and i will. i just want to know the requirement of 7.0 of aol.

guest_Joe

Try here.

98se also

Hello,

aol 7.0 is riddled with bugs and may be too bulky for your system

I recommend 4.0 as it is a much smaller program and less of a resource hog than the newer, bloated versions.

As long as you dont need all of the "features" of the later versions, 4.0 is great for basic aol interface. Also you only get 5 screen names with 4.0.

Once installed, 4.0 will update itself after each logoff- about the first 8 or 10 times- just let it complete each time. The only one that you may not want is the one that installs an old version of realplayer. If you have a later version of realplayer-it will not install the old one. If you do not have or want realplayer and do not want the one that aol installs, just use add/remove programs to delete it if it installs.

HTH

98se also

Cristi

Hi i am desperately trying to find a copy of aol 8 software i cant find it anywhere i will be very gratefull if anyone has any suggestions as to where to find it???

Cristi

please read How To Request an App

We need more information then you provided to try and track down the program you want.

As you are not registered please add reply to this thread when you get this info.

Are you seeking the AOL 8 broadband software, Did they upgrade the AIM to version 8, help me out here so I can try and find what you need.