Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Originally posted by 98se also@May 25 2004, 06:54 AM
    I recommend 4.0 as it is a much smaller program and less of a resource hog than the newer, bloated versions.

As long as you dont need all of the "features" of the later versions, 4.0 is great for basic aol interface. Also you only get 5 screen names with 4.0.
    If you want to try AOL 4 Canadian versions (Shouldn't matter just to install it but then I've never used AOL so not sure)

AOL install downloads for AOL 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

foomacher

greetings all )
    new member here h34r:
    i live in england :blink: and i just changed computers from "me" to "xp" now the problem is: i used to have aol9.0+ usa version now i got this new pc i cannot find the link for 9.0 usa and if/when i do it redirects me to uk site :angry:
    so is there anyone in the usa that can send me the link for aol 9.0 please :P
    i will be most happy

foomacher@aol.com

thanks mark

Super Moderator

[*]AOL v9 (77.0megs)

foomacher

Originally posted by Cristi@Jul 22 2004, 02:21 PM
    Hi i am desperately trying to find a copy of aol 8 software i cant find it anywhere i will be very gratefull if anyone has any suggestions as to where to find it???

Cristi
    hi cristi
    if your still after version 8 i got link for aol 8+ which i will leave below )

aol://4344:1227.up_help.9420625.717947857

if it dont work let me know and ill try sus summat

mark

foomacher

Originally posted by locustfurnace@Jul 25 2004, 05:19 PM
    [*]AOL v9 (77.0megs)
    thank you mate i owe ya

nikkie

the other version have so much crap . 9 installs all this crap . 8 is buggy . 5 was my fav. but doesnt work on win xp . 6 i think was buggy but 7 seemed ok .

DuckieofDoom

Hi,

Ive been looking and looking for AOL 9.0 Optimized i dont like all the crap the so called junk the Security edition adds and ive been looking for most of the day.

all i have been able to find is the canadian version of it, if anyone could help me can they please post or mail me at DuckieofDoom@hotmail.com

DuckieofDoom

Sorry i made a newb mistake didnt read the how to thing. i dont know the exact build numbers sorry if its a proplem, all i know is the names.

Program Name: Aol 9.0 Optimized
    Current version: Aol 9.0 Optimized Security edition
    Desired versions: Aol 9.0 Optimized
    Description: The version of aol 9 befor they included all the bloated security junk.

bulldogeas

hey duckie,
    i have a copy that you can have if you want it?
    <joke > I was going to use it as a frizzbe but i guess you can have it if you want&#33;&#33;&#33; :P lol
    let me know if you want the cd or if oldversion wants me to upload it to them&#33;
    truthfully though i am only to happy to give you the cd&#33;
    take care
    bulldogeas

DuckieofDoom

Thanks for the offer bulldogeas, im downloading an aol9.exe that was posted above if thats doesnt install the version i want ill get in contact with you about your cd.