Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

josh

• muvee
      is the fastest, easiest and most fun way to transform raw videos and pictures into professional-looking productions - completely automatically!

Almost two years later but I found this old Request while flipping through the past requests. Maybe this will help someone else.

muvee autoProducer 1.0.1

muvee autoProducer 1.0.2

muvee autoProducer Cobalt 2.0

muvee autoProducer Cobalt 2.1

muvee autoProducer 3

Default Reveal X to Replace AutoProducer

Hey Guys

Just wanted to let people know that muvee has an updated product which is lightyears ahead called muvee Reveal X. http://www.muvee.com/en/products/reveal
    muvee Reveal is NOT an "upgrade" from muvee autoProducer. It’s a different family altogether. muvee autoProducer is still the highest end product of the autoProducer family of software and we continue to support it. We are not selling it at the moment cos we want to promote muvee Reveal, and of course, we will highly encourage autoProducer users to bring it for a test drive!

Thanks for using muvee!

Default Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people

I just happen to have a copy of the old arcadia back up that came with my tape drive(s).

muvee,

You are welcome to upload your software to oldversion