Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Epson C84 Printer

Can anyone suggest how I can reduce the font size in the Epson Printer Preferences box? The print is cut off on the right side of the box. I have already tried changing resolution and pixels in the display properties. Plus the problem is only in the Epson box, all others are OK. I have also done a clean uninstall and reinstall of the printer software. Have ran anti spyware, anti malware and anti virus programs. Nothing seems to work.
    Suspecting a faulty installation CD, I loaded the program onto my laptop, plugged the Epson printer into the laptop and everything came up OK. So there has to be a conflict or setting problem within my desktop running winXP Home Edition.

Administrator

hello mate,right click your printer icon in the system tray,under page layout tick centred,and under main make sure your paper size is set correctly. note though that this does happen if you try and print out a web page,my c 42 and c46n do it when you try and print webpages.
    simply me

Hello everyone!

I have a Epson Stylus C84 printer without the installation cd! my question is how can i install it?I bought it without the Cd to install it but i was told i can install it or download it on my computer.Can any one help me..

Thanks in advance!

Beta

Well did you check Epson's support website ? They're bound to have the downloadable drivers there... if they don't (but that would be a surprise ^^ ), you still should be able to find them on dedicated websites, such as driverguide for example (warning : loads of advertisements there -.- )

Release Candiate 2

Default printer cutoffs

chekc to see if the margins are set wrong for this printer inthe prefs box uncheck the auto margins and see if thtat helps