Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Gold

Hi everyone, I'm new here. But I wanted to say that you used to be able to get the full version of PSP7 from http://com-puterworks.com/free_downloads.htm
    That's where I got mine, He's negotiating with Corel to try to get it back. Says to keep checking.
    Dennis

Default Paint Shop Pro

Jasc PSP is also an excellent software
    7.04 is a wonderful version

Administrator

this forum is for requests ?
    simply me

Default Paint Shop Pro 5.0

Anyone know where to download free trial of Paint Shop Pro 5.0 - I can get later versions but they're no use to me.

Grandma (moderator)

Hi, I have earlier in this thread posted links to Paint Shop Pro 5.x.
    I checked them and all links except one work still.

http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showp...8&postcount=73

Hey Therese,

As always your hard work is appreciated:

http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=psp
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

Default Paint Shop Pro 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Therese View Post
    Hi, I have earlier in this thread posted links to Paint Shop Pro 5.x.
    I checked them and all links except one work still.

http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showp...8&postcount=73
    Thanks for the link - downloaded trial no prob.

Release Candiate 2

Default How can I buy Paint Shop Pro 3 before 30 days pass?

Thanks to this thread, I now have my old Paint Shop Pro 3, but I have a problem which may or may not be a problem, but I don't want to find out the hard way.

Many years ago I bought Paint Shop Pro 3. I loved it. However, eventually I had to leave that computer and guess what I can't find.

I now want to BUY this trial version. Yes, I want to buy it again!

So, what do I do? According to the software, I can purchase it via www.jasc.com/order.html

That page is now Corel-driven. Doh!

I want to get this trial version upgraded to a version that won't shut off by BUYING it.

I found this thread via the search option and thus far have seen no solution to my problem.

By no means do I want to rip off Jasc, for they deserve to be paid, but where are they now so that I can pay them? Am I just screwed, or can I buy this and keep this trial version of my long time favorite from expiring?

Administrator

a good point,jasc was acquired and engulfed by corel and obviously took over their product lines as well,firstly have you contacted corel regarding your problem,they may well be able to sort you out.contact their support and explain your needs and see what they say you may just be lucky.
    simply me

Release Candiate 2

the gaffer,

That's what I intend to do next: contact people who couldn't care less about my problem. (Think about it. Why would Corel try to keep me from buyng their latest overpriced learning curve headache?) But yes, that's what I intend to do.

I do not expect to speak with someone I'll understand, first off: someone who'll put me on hold and then return minutes later with zip. Next, I'll try email and maybe get a "tough bananas!" + commercial response. Why do you think Corel bought Jasc? Jasc rocked, but it was too small to compete with Corel. Did Corel put out Paint Shop Pro after the purchase? No, Corel continued to put out crap and stole the name Paint Shop Pro.

I seriously doubt Corel is going to give me the time of day. The only way I see it could happen is if I happen to get a hold of someone with Corel who has zero sense for business.

Corel had to buy Jasc or Jasc would've drained Corel dry. Corel would've had to go back to the drawing board and adapted to the feel of PSP. It's a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you must change to what new customers will want, but, on the other hand, you can't change radically either lest you shake loose your backbone customers supporting your "industry standard" status. Hence, Corel had to buy or die. The sooner people forget PSP ever existed the better for Corel.