Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Originally posted by Geoff@Nov 18 2002, 03:12 PM
    I have Paint Shop Pro 4.xx on CD, 30 Day Eval.

Its one of the best versiosn IMHO
    Would you be able to provide a link to download it from please?

Super Moderator

Originally posted by joedelaney@Jan 22 2005, 07:34 PM
    Would you be able to provide a link to download it from please?
    Seeing that the poster, posted that reply back in 2002, its unlikely that person is still around.
    Also, they were selling it on e-bay, would not have made economical sense to try to sell it, then offer links to it for others to download. Who then would pay?
    Lastly, posting links for a retail version is illegal. Even if that person did post those links, they would be removed from Oldversion.com as soon as they showed up.

Tuxman

... needin' it ...

I'm using Paintshop Pro v5.03 which was distributed freely with many computer magazines some years ago, I used PSP4 before ... so it would be kinda great if you'd get this on OV.com so I don't have to search for this special CD-ROM when I need it...

:P

curious ident

Does anybody know where I can download an early version of Paint Shop Pro? Not Trial version. Publishers Jasc no longer support earlier versions.

I had a complete version aquired off a magazine coverdisk a few years back (v6?) the version just before they started doing animated jpgs and gifs. I had to wipe my PC and have lost this rather usefull application.

Can anybody help, at all?

Release Candiate 2

I have version 4.14 (from a cover disk) - I have uploaded it to my webspace for you...

[Linky removed]

you cannot download a full version as it would be illegal and also illegal to add a link to a site that had an illegal version,just because threy no longer support the older version does not mean it is legal to do as you like with it as they still hold the copywright, if you want this app try ww.ebay.com or your local computer jumble store.searching the forum would of saved you asking this as you would of found your answer without posting this and you would of also found many alternative FREE programs as well.

Release Candiate 2

The early versions were shareware.

Originally posted by djrich@May 19 2005, 12:36 PM
    The early versions were shareware.
    i am fully aware of that hence why i replied , the O P asked for a full not a trial version, i believe shareware is a trial version which is not waht they asked for

Release Candiate 2

Yes but I seem to remember after the time limit is reached the app continues to function on the early version. I think this is what is confusing the OP.

Originally posted by djrich@May 19 2005, 12:43 PM
    Yes but I seem to remember after the time limit is reached the app continues to function on the early version. I think this is what is confusing the OP.
    wrong again my friend , the op had a version off of a cover disc , this was a free version that didnt expire as psp did this with some of its older versions to promote the sale of the newer versions,you had to install the app and then get the serial number online,merely a promotion for their latest title. they did psp 5 for free on cover discs as version 7 was released.i know i have several versions aquired this way.