Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Bagu

Its always hard to hear stuff like this. Progress sometimes come with sacrifice.
    My heart goes out to the men and women of Columbia.

For those of you who watch Cowboy Bebop, watch the episode with Columbia in it.

Its interesting we havent heard anything else from this scumbag since this post.......

Just going thru some older posts here.........

I hope he dropped dead!!!!!!!

The Dude

Originally posted by The Dude@Jun 13 2004, 11:45 PM
    Its interesting we havent heard anything else from this scumbag since this post.......

Just going thru some older posts here.........

I hope he dropped dead!!!!!!!

The Dude
    i think hes still here dude i reckon he came off the drugs and turned to kazaa for comfort

gurgg

i hate you all

Originally posted by gurgg@Dec 28 2004, 12:21 PM
    i hate you all
    i dont think that will cause a lot of sleep loss, i have a request for you gurgg, what actually drives you to want to upset people annoy them or try and anger them with silly comments, is it a status thing ? do you get a kick out of it ? ive never actually tried to get inside the brain of such a person because i actually suffer with claustrophobia and cannot stand tiny little spaces, please for the benefit off all who visit the site enlighten us as to what drives trolls to do what they do, i wont enter into a debate with you so dont even try me just be big enough and honest enough to and the question.

1) I Cant believe this thread is still here!!!!!!

2) gurgg: Why did you make fun of the astronauts that died in this??????

I dont think your a mean,hatefull b-stard,so what gives???? Why poke fun at them and say these mean horrible things??????

If i were you,i would edit the post you created saying all that mean stuff and remove it!!!!!!!!! (I know you dont mean what you said,you were just in a bad mood anyway and choose this to lash out on)

God Bless you,peace and love!!

The Dude

haha

man this guy is funny
    all he need so much attention

...ah im replying to his post

plume

on an event that happened over 2 years ago

Taang!

Kinda sad?,yes. But, I'm with Grugg on this one. On a lighter note, here's a funny joke:
    Why was Taang! the beverage, taken up in the shuttle?---because, they couldn't get 7up.............

Anyway, it's late & I am teaching a bible study class this morning.
    Take care & let's keep this thread going.............................