Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Geiss

Default Geiss

I would like to have an old Version of Geiss for Winamp, because it is much faster and I think it looks better.

Current Version: 4.24
    Desired Version: 1.x
    Description: a visualization plug in for winamp

P.S. I tried to find it anywhere in the Internet but didn't found it.

Administrator

http://www.nullsoft.com/free/geiss2/ link is functional and downloads fine but i do not use winamp so could not very it.
    simply me

Version 1.0!! ,surely you must be a personal acquaintance of Ryan's to have used that version,have you tried to contact him at Contact information for Ryan Geiss and ask for the file?

The oldest I've loaded is v3.22 and thats fairly old, I didn't do any speed comparisons though.

Thank you for Uploading this old Version Goslow. That's what I wanted. I'm sorry that I wrote I want to have Version 1.x. I wrote this because Geiss 2 is much newer. It is really confusing that Geiss 3.22 is much older than Geiss 2.

Your welcome and apology accepted, however if you think thats confusing you should try having to guess
    what people want when they request something else.
    Well done for reading and following the pinned topic

Of course there are some old versions archived at the bottom of this page
    Archives
    If the newest version is not working for you, try the archives: