Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: WildFx Pro

Gold

Default WildFx Pro

Program Name: WildFx Pro
    Current version: v3.040
    Desired versions:v3.003
    Description: Create stunning Flash text animations and video titles in minutes. Wild FX Pro comes with over 400 effects and is amazingly easy to use.

This program does exactly what I wanted it to do but when updated to the newer version problems with the program appeared.

Any help in finding the older version would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, CJ

Gold

Default WildFx Pro

Just to let you know, I found that I had a conflict with another program causing WildFx to lock-up.

Thanks anyway. Everyone out there has been a lifesaver on more than one occasion and I can't say enough great things about this site. It's something I've been looking for for a long time. This site is invaluable for anyone whose system/hard drive crashes or upgrades to another computer.

Thanks, CJ

Grandma (moderator)

Hi, I don’t know if you still want vers. 3.003 or not.
    However I found it on Wildform’s site. I just switched the current demo file name 3.040 to 3.003 and got the file. I don’t know for how long it will possible to download the file from their site. That was the only link I found around the web.

http://www.wildform.com/wildfx/downl...Demo_3_003.zip