Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Safest Limewire

Default Safest Limewire

Hey everyone,

I recently got my computer fixed due to a Trojan, and the computer guy and I were talking about file sharing programs, and he said the best to get was an old version of LimeWire here, as it was clean of spyware, etc. Now, I know it wasn't below any of the Version 4's, as those all have Malware, but is there any safest one in the 4's, or should I just pick one?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ac101 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I recently got my computer fixed due to a Trojan, and the computer guy and I were talking about file sharing programs, and he said the best to get was an old version of LimeWire here, as it was clean of spyware, etc. Now, I know it wasn't below any of the Version 4's, as those all have Malware, but is there any safest one in the 4's, or should I just pick one?

Thanks.
    when will you lot finally realise,malware spyware trojans it dont matter if the app has got them ,you will end up with them anyway from the virus ridden junk that you download,p2p is now just crap and it dont matter who says different,if you think different then you are truly in denial.

filesharers when they die
    herald high up in the sky
    in memory of their style and wit
    a virus ridden pile of s**t

Quote Originally Posted by straight talker View Post
    filesharers when they die
    herald high up in the sky
    in memory of their style and wit
    a virus ridden pile of s**t
    Get over yourself. I know that I can get viruses from the things I download, I'm talking about hidden spyware and malware in the actual program I use.

Thanks Input for the...Input.

Get over yourself. I know that I can get viruses from the things I download, I'm talking about hidden spyware and malware in the actual program I use.

Thanks Input for the...Input.
    get over myself ? your first post stated you just got ya pc fixed due to a trojan,duh where do you think they come from (downloads) mainly from filesharing.get your music free get your apps free then spend all ya money with the computer guy getting your pc sorted, makes real sense doesnt it ,yeah right

Quote Originally Posted by straight talker View Post
    get over myself ? your first post stated you just got ya pc fixed due to a trojan,duh where do you think they come from (downloads) mainly from filesharing.get your music free get your apps free then spend all ya money with the computer guy getting your pc sorted, makes real sense doesnt it ,yeah right
    Actually I didn't use file sharing programs on that computer. I never said I did, I said when I went into the shop I was talking about them with the man at the computer shop.

Quote Originally Posted by ac101
    Hey everyone
    Welcome to our home

Good luck in your Quest!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Welcome to our home

Good luck in your Quest!
    Thanks alot. This site is really useful.

And, never mind straight talker, I think we both got our points across.

Gold

Thanks alot. This site is really useful.

And, never mind straight talker, I think we both got our points across.
    I tried limewire last year and i just couldent find the music or maps i was looking for??I went back to bear share which found everything (almost) i wanted.

A few weeks ago while i was in a county that allows free music downloads Bear share only found unrecognisable files??? And it wasent running as it did? i couldent get to "downloads" only temp folder???

When i watch "artists" liveing in vast estates in London and Bahamas and flying a private boeing or even airbus??? Their gready!

A few days ago there was "cliff richards" a poor singer and rotten actor from the 60s but then that was then, but he still gets his "cut" of the royalties paid into a general pot! He said his new villa and wine groves were a fun hobbly and he lent his estate in the bahamas to the British PM for his holiday!!!

Were all stupid to privide golden pensions to gready non enterties.

Which P2P is the current best ????

[QUOTE=

When i watch "artists" liveing in vast estates in London and Bahamas and flying a private boeing or even airbus??? Their gready!

A few days ago there was "cliff richards" a poor singer and rotten actor from the 60s but then that was then, but he still gets his "cut" of the royalties paid into a general pot! He said his new villa and wine groves were a fun hobbly and he lent his estate in the bahamas to the British PM for his holiday!!!

Were all stupid to privide golden pensions to gready non enterties.

Which P2P is the current best ????[/QUOTE]

when you see artists in london bahamas etc theyre greedy ?you mean your jealous.LOL LOL you are sad.people are not stupid and providing golden pensions to greedy non enterties,they are just paying their way for what they want,i bet if you were famous you would promote p2p and want everyone to get your stuff for free and take your money away from you (NOT).i would love to see the boot on the other foot and watch you have a tantrum when you thought you were losing income.there is really7 no good p2p anymore its all virus ridden and the mighty riaa are trampling all over it,they will get you all in the end.