Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Safest Limewire

Quote Originally Posted by straight talker View Post
    when you see artists in london bahamas etc theyre greedy ?you mean your jealous.LOL LOL you are sad.people are not stupid and providing golden pensions to greedy non enterties,they are just paying their way for what they want,i bet if you were famous you would promote p2p and want everyone to get your stuff for free and take your money away from you (NOT).i would love to see the boot on the other foot and watch you have a tantrum when you thought you were losing income.there is really7 no good p2p anymore its all virus ridden and the mighty riaa are trampling all over it,they will get you all in the end.
    Um...yea. My main question was which limewire didn't have malware right into it. As for the other question, I don't know which file sharing program would be the best. The few times I actually use one, I use limewire. But you don't want to download any unrecognizable files, so I dunno.

But straight talker, I have to agree, if I was an entertainer I'd hate P2P.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ac101 View Post
    Um...yea. My main question was which limewire didn't have malware right into it. As for the other question, I don't know which file sharing program would be the best. The few times I actually use one, I use limewire. But you don't want to download any unrecognizable files, so I dunno.

But straight talker, I have to agree, if I was an entertainer I'd hate P2P.

Its not quite as it seems! A singer (i looked cliff richards up online)who made one song that did well back then and a film "summer holiday" still gets a fortune paid from the artists mafia fund.

Have you ever heard of him? or heard his song?exactly!Of course id like a large cheque every quarter particularly as there was a song writer that had never had a song in the charts but his words had been used again in the 60s (he was on TV talking about P2P)He said that it ment $700,000 a year less,but he still had more than enough comeing in so no worry for him!!

Its the size of the payments to people that have done nothing,while working familys are bankrupt becouse one of the family has downloaded something!!!!

Which limewire did you decide to use?

Quote Originally Posted by seaweednew View Post
    Its not quite as it seems! A singer (i looked cliff richards up online)who made one song that did well back then and a film "summer holiday" still gets a fortune paid from the artists mafia fund.

Have you ever heard of him? or heard his song?exactly!Of course id like a large cheque every quarter particularly as there was a song writer that had never had a song in the charts but his words had been used again in the 60s (he was on TV talking about P2P)He said that it ment $700,000 a year less,but he still had more than enough comeing in so no worry for him!!

Its the size of the payments to people that have done nothing,while working familys are bankrupt becouse one of the family has downloaded something!!!!

Which limewire did you decide to use?
    i guess you mean SIR cliffe richards, very famous guy had loads of hits back in the sixties seventies and early eighties and also starred in a number of films including summer holiday.hes worked damn hard for what hes got.and as far as families going bankrupt for downloading something,its simple,if ya dont want the time dont do the crime. duh

Quote Originally Posted by Input View Post
    At the moment, the best program for the gnutella network is Bearshare 5.1.0 beta25. Its completely malware free. Im using this version by myself and it just works perfect with the right settings.

Visit the following forum for download and support...
    http://www.technutopia.com/forum/
    I can tell you haven't used Shareaza yet!...But I have not used Bearshare either, maybe I'm missing something?