Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Flash Player on win98

G'day all,
    I'm running win98SE and I am trying to get some pictures onto my computer from my sony handycam, but a message keeps coming up saying that I first need to install flash player, but when I go to flash players download site it tells me that the version for win98 is no longer supported. So I came here to try to get an older version, which I download and install but it seems to go into a black hole, and I cant find it anywhere on my computer, it seems as though it installs itself then disappears into thin air with no trace. I even restart the computer after installation, and it still does nothing. Next time I try to pownload the pictures and videos, it tells me again to install flash player, which I have done repeatedly to no avail. Could someone please help me here as the pictures are urgently nreeded for my sons school project.Thanks.