Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trojan Remover

F1118

Anyone have a copy of Trojan Remover 6.03? Newest version is 6.04 but that will not work for me.

Thanks

Super Moderator

Instead of using the product you might just want to use a free trojan scan. there is an online scanner at http://www.trojanscan.com/ that you can use.

nikOteen

Ya getting an old version of something that needs to be updated (like virus scanners) is kinda st00pid..

..ive never had a worm. I've had ringworms, and pinworms, but that's personal

Super Moderator

Originally posted by F1118@Aug 24 2003, 12:52 AM
    Anyone have a copy of Trojan Remover 6.03?* Newest version is 6.04 but that will not work for me.

Thanks
    I have located "Trojan Remover v5.0.3.exe".
    I have the file, if you want it I can email you it. it is 2,279kbs (2.3megs)

DRFILGOOD

Plz Plz Pretty Plz all you good peoples out there someone must have a copy of Trojan Remover v6.0.1 or 6.0.2 or 6.0.3 preferd.. you proberly wont know unless you click the properties and look for version number.. the .exe name is trjsetup.exe

If you have it please send to- drfilgood4@hotmail.com -thankyou all good people..

DRFILGOOD

sorry cant send it to my hotmail its to big for the box ..just email me please and ill respond to you and well set up how to send it to me thank you all so much for reading.

HELLION

Its not that old the version your looking for "Trojan Remover 6.0.3" dated August 2003
    I have scaned my best and can not find.. but will keep looking as i want it TOOOOO!!

Cyberdemon

Program Name: Trojan Remover
    Current version: 6.1.7
    Desired versions: 6.0 or earlier
    Description: Program That scans and removes trojans from your system

Super Moderator

Glad to see you got the request info, you should also search before posting, as this has been already asked for an answered.
    If you search and find a thread with the same name but different version listed in the topic, just added your request to same threads regardless of version numbers, this will help keep all threads of the same subjects in the same posts, and will make the board more uniform
    But here is your request, in this past posting
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...=1516&hl=trojan