Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default 8th-wonder: Cyclone Beta 2oo2

Cyclone Beta 2oo2

hi everyone.. ive been looking for this program for many months now.. ive googled, yahoo, every search engine there is but nothing so if anyone has it and can send it to me i would appreciate it thanks

Program: Cyclone Beta 2oo2
    Platform: Windows
    Usage: IRC
    Link: http://www.8th-wonder.net/screen/cyclone.jpg
    Last edited by iMMENSE; 09-20-2006 at 10:59 PM.

Hi
    I'll just add a little to your usage/description of what the program your after does.
    "load clones to irc, spoof their ip, disconnect users, make havoc well you know..."

I might need some convincing that O.V.com forum would benefit by linking to this.

I have the file, yes I found it with those search engines you provided!

it took perhaps ten minutes and I'm slow!

am I being annoying, how does it feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Goslow View Post
    Hi
    I'll just add a little to your usage/description of what the program your after does.
    "load clones to irc, spoof their ip, disconnect users, make havoc well you know..."

I might need some convincing that O.V.com forum would benefit by linking to this.

I have the file, yes I found it with those search engines you provided!

it took perhaps ten minutes and I'm slow!

am I being annoying, how does it feel?

no you dont have the file they are dead links...are you trying to be a smart ass? or are you just a little kid who is playing internet bully? nice try kid but you dont scare me

Quote Originally Posted by iMMENSE
    no you dont have the file they are dead links...
    Yes I do
    no you dont have the file...
    Yes I do
    Yes I do
    Yes I do
    Ok you win, I dont then.
    ...they are dead links...
    What are they??? ,I havent provided anything clickable but there is plenty there for the willing,
    I hope you dont mean that poxy old signature it seems to have caused some confusion lately but its just left as a small protest at the forum upgrade - Nah just kidding Ablix, its just that I'm lazy but still glad I can protest without actually having to do anything even though nobody knows I'm protesting `(•.°)~
    are you trying to be a smart ass?
    I not sure how to reply as you clearly dont believe me,I'm not sure why.
    or are you just a little kid who is playing internet bully? nice try kid but you dont scare me
    I should hope not!,unless you be frightened of mirrors which are usual purposed to cause reflection rather than scare.
    Anyway, unfortunately, apart from your nicely formatted original request (though the description could of been better but thats just me being picky) and the fact that your not scared (be careful of opening those eyes though:) I haven't been convinced.
    However dont dispair as there many others here much quicker and wiser than either of us whom may offer what you and I seek - No! these arent the same thing though funnily enough they both begin with C and both requests have ended up in the same thread, mine obviously poorly formatted as usual!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Goslow View Post
    Yes I doYes I doYes I doYes I doOk you win, I dont then.What are they??? ,I havent provided anything clickable but there is plenty there for the willing,
    I hope you dont mean that poxy old signature it seems to have caused some confusion lately but its just left as a small protest at the forum upgrade - Nah just kidding Ablix, its just that I'm lazy but still glad I can protest without actually having to do anything even though nobody knows I'm protesting `(•.°)~ I not sure how to reply as you clearly dont believe me,I'm not sure why.I should hope not!,unless you be frightened of mirrors which are usual purposed to cause reflection rather than scare.
    Anyway, unfortunately, apart from your nicely formatted original request (though the description could of been better but thats just me being picky) and the fact that your not scared (be careful of opening those eyes though I haven't been convinced.
    However dont dispair as there many others here much quicker and wiser than either of us whom may offer what you and I seek - No! these arent the same thing though funnily enough they both begin with C and both requests have ended up in the same thread, mine obviously poorly formatted as usual!
    you are RIGHT again Goslow,i got it in 6 minits, i too am slow but finally ditched the dial up and gone to broadband, not one i would add to ov though, i think its not appropriate and you didnt give it so i wont,YOU scare me too LOL LOL LOL
    simply me