Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default How i can use Messenger 4.0 or older???

hi all...

my problem is when i can start my msn acount with messenger 4.0 version an then says "Is not service" appear not be connected to internet...

i try with msn messenger 1.0 and says the same thing how i can crack or activate or modify to talk with this versions?

i need to be able because i have 1 old laptop with 8mb ram is a shit i know lol..

thanks all

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by darksoft View Post
    hi all...

my problem is when i can start my msn acount with messenger 4.0 version an then says "Is not service" appear not be connected to internet...

i try with msn messenger 1.0 and says the same thing how i can crack or activate or modify to talk with this versions?

i need to be able because i have 1 old laptop with 8mb ram is a shit i know lol..

thanks all
    how do you expect to add a fix and get older versions to work if you cannot even find the SEARCH button here on the forum,this has been covered before and a search will find the existing info
    simply me

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by the gaffer View Post
    how do you expect to add a fix and get older versions to work if you cannot even find the SEARCH button here on the forum,this has been covered before and a search will find the existing info
    Well that info doesn't work for me. Any other tips?

the gaffer,

Your one of those 'Search Nazis' potential forum members hate, right? Your reply in about 2/3 of the threads I have seen have you indicating to someone that they didnt search enough. Not really helpful.

Just a suggestion, if someone ignores the sometimes worthless search function, why dont you be a pal and help them out by posting a few URLs pointing to the topics of which they are interested in. Your non-answers are not helpful, and it makes you look like a douche.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by WissNX-01 View Post
    the gaffer,

Your one of those 'Search Nazis' potential forum members hate, right? Your reply in about 2/3 of the threads I have seen have you indicating to someone that they didnt search enough. Not really helpful.

Just a suggestion, if someone ignores the sometimes worthless search function, why dont you be a pal and help them out by posting a few URLs pointing to the topics of which they are interested in. Your non-answers are not helpful, and it makes you look like a douche.
    whatever floats your boat mate,when youve been around here as long as some of us who may i add give up our own time to try and help others,then you may realise for me to search and give them it on a plate then they will never learn or bother to use the search,you ever had a pm thanking you because someone took your advice and found a stack of stuff they wanted by searching,well ive had stacks,just another pointer trying to be a smart alec by postings such as this is not helpful either,learn a little about a place buddy before you start trying to be clever and making yourself look silly,heres the search results for messenger http://www.oldversion.com/talk/searc...earchid=180115 as you can see many threads to read through and i think mebers here will agree it doesnt hurt for people to help themselves a little.
    Last edited by the gaffer; 10-25-2006 at 07:59 AM.
    simply me