Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Fruity Tracks

Default Fruity Tracks

just looking for fruity tracks 2

i own the liscence for it, but they discontinued it, I ahve also lost the setup files, I cant find it on the net only V1.5. 2.0 exists and is the last version made.

Program Name: Fruity Tracks 2
    Website: www.flstudio.com (although not on their site as its discontinued)
    Current version: 2.0
    Desired versions: 2.0
    Description: a small audio clip only track sequencer, that was a side project to Fruityloops to handle audio clips and moveable tracks with edit points.

since its been discontinued, they have added the features into Fl 4 and above, i dont want to splash out on a new program when i have already got it.

hope someone finds it as v1.5 has click problems with the audio on onboard soundcards.

cheers.

Release Candiate 1

Do you remember the installer filename of v1.5 or v2 ?

no the installer filename changed since V2 - I can find 1.5 but it's very buggy with onboard sound cards - you get the crackle here and there. on V2 its gone and its listed under the bugfixes in the readme.

a £20 program at the time is now £80 as the latest FL studio Fruityloops edition is the cheapest one that has the audio clip support, a huge jump in price.

i'll keep looking as well.

FLStudioorder info
    I could upload a demo (perhaps in the next week or so) if your interested I have no idea if its convertable to full version as I haven't tested it.
    Have you inquired of Flstudio wheather they would provide you with an installer when you provide them with your purchase info?

someone has the demo!?

yes that can go full easily as theres a Keyboard key sequence you gotta do to bring up the CD Key dialog.

please do post here!

i'll take the demo for sure!

cheers for your reply

I contacted FL about it and they said that id be better off with FL6 Fruityloops edition and they said I could have a free generator plugin of my choice as I owned Fruity tracks.

nope dont want FL6 I want FT2 (fruity Tracks 2)

sorry its a late post - been on holiday and busy college work too.

jumps for joy! - whopee! I'll have my Fruity tracks back!

Doesn't require pics or scripting however you will need to enable cookies to retrieve the file from this site.

Download page/FruityTracks2_Demo_Install.zip

thanks ever so much

It works perfectly

fruity tracks here we come

Default fruity track2

hi everyone,

I hope someone has this progam for me or a repost Would make me very happy!!

Thanks.