Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default OldVersion.com may have some downtime in the next week

We are changing our host and hopefully everything will be transferred in time. If anyone Linux savvy people offer to help, we would be grateful and the community would be as well to make sure this site does not suffer a significant amount of time.

The Site may go down Tuesday and Wednesday. I am sorry for the inconvenience in advance.

Our new server at ServerMatrix should be a lot faster and I am confident everyone will be happy with it. The board may experience some problems where posts are lost and I would also like to apologize about that but hopefully we will have no such problems or inconveniences.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

Thats ok Alex!!

Whatever you have to do to maintain a good working site,we condone!!

God bless you & good luck!!

Administrator

can we pick the threads to lose,kazaa, limewire,winmx,shareaza,bearshare and the like would be really cool if they disappeared.
    simply me

getting rid of the fileshare programs, like kazaa and such would probly be best, its not cool when the FBI comes to your house lol.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    getting rid of the fileshare programs, like kazaa and such would probly be best, its not cool when the FBI comes to your house lol.
    not necessary to actually get rid of the filesharing programs.just thin out the dozens of filesharing threads that contain loads and loads of troll posts and spam that are not of much use to anyone,there are useful threads among them but hard to find due to the rubbish.
    simply me

Default Oldversion website still down Friday 20th October

Unable to access site this week , niether Explorer or Mozilla..
    Suggest users devote 12mins +tive thoughts to help anyone working on the site
    Liverpool1

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate everyone's help. Should be working soon!
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpool1
    Unable to access site this week , niether Explorer or Mozilla..
    Suggest users devote 12mins +tive thoughts to help anyone working on the site
    Liverpool1
    Welcome ashore!!!!!

I hope you like it here

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    did FBI really come to your place for distributing old p2ps???

Sure! This is absolutely forbidden! Yesterday there was a report of a 7 years old girl on CNN who was martyred by the FBI, because she published a download link to an illegal p2p program!! And in russia, the secret service executes such people everyday! Stay away from filesharing stuff or you will end up in guantanamo bay!