Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Knife-carrying 8 year old

Kid tries to steal legos

Largo, Florida - Largo Police are looking for a little girl who pulled a knife on a Wal-Mart clerk as she tried to steal two boxes of Lego toy blocks. [more]
    They just keep getting younger and younger,Quite scary!!

Video Report

Release Candiate 2

But go figure when the going rule is "if attacked, give the attacker what he/she wants and don't fight; instead call the police after the fact."

I, for one, would prefer a world where no one knows who is and who is not armed, who is and who is not prepared. In such a world such a girl would never be heard of. Why? She'd be too scared to attack.

When those planes took out the World Trade Center and the push for homeland defense began in earnest, it's odd that none of the politicians said "go arm yourself to defend this country immediately!" No, instead they said "trust us to protect you by accepting the loss of more freedom." I, for one, find that very noticeable, sticking out like a sore thumb noticeable. Then the fact that the supposed (remember 9/12?) bad guy, Bin Laden, is still moving forward (we can get the latest tape but not get the guy putting it out???), while the dictator, who just happened to oppose OPEC's monopoly, dictator murderer he was, well...

I say go figure.