Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Anyone aware of XDrive?

Ad up top sometime for it, it's a company owned by AOL and it seems to be a pretty decent service from the advertising portrayed. I have no personal experience with it, although I think someone may have sent me a program using it and I got a little confused on how to sign up

That might have been my insomnia at work though , really tired from watching movies and not doing enough home and work.. Ahh it's 6:26am - went out for a nice little jog / sprint at 5am. I "Snaked" out of my house on 89 hours of math. Like, a slithering animal walking to the surface for a breath. I am curious, does it pay to do work in the cold? Winter is acoming.

I love how AOL submitted anonymous private data, I thought it was a hilarious move on their part. A lot of critisicm revolves around it, but if no one can be personally identified - then who really cares? I'll be the first to admit I searched for "how to get rid of depression" and "how to get motivation," probably with a lot of sick stuff in between. Anyone else?
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper