Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Sygate?

Default Sygate?

So apparently on November 30 Sygate is no longer available, now does that mean that if I download it here on oldversion it won't work and I need to find a new program or there just won't be any new versions.

Super Moderator

If Sygate has stopped developed on their product you can still download an older version here. It will work for the trial period, but you may not be able to purchase a license.
    If you already have a license, then the older version should work fine for you.

Default Sygate

Quote Originally Posted by locustfurnace View Post
    If Sygate has stopped developed on their product you can still download an older version here. It will work for the trial period, but you may not be able to purchase a license.
    If you already have a license, then the older version should work fine for you.
    I'm using the free version of Sygate, perhaps that is what she is referring to as being no longer available. I see no reason that it would not continue working. I would guess they just aren't making it available any longer.