Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: AIM Triton

Default AIM Triton

I would like to request AIM Triton, if anyone is generous enough to contribute the program. The latest version out is now AIM 6.0. I have tried several times to download beta versions of AIM Triton from several sites, but none of them have worked (whenever I try to sign on I get a code 10 error).

I am so frustrated and confused why AIM 6.0 won't work. I was always able to successfully download it, but whenever I sign on, it quickly kicks me out and exits the program once my buddy list pops up. I looked at AIM.com for support and apparently a couple of other people have the same problem as me. They blame it on firewalls, but I disabled mine when I downloaded it and signed on.

Any help would very appreciated... I really don't want to be stuck on the old-old version of AIM, without the pretty wallpapers and offline messaging.

Thank you very much,
    Ireth

Welcome to the site

I dislike the new versions of aim (Triton,etc.) They are WAY OVER BLOATED and have un-needed stuff in them......

Heres AIM TRITON 1.0.2

http://www.filehippo.com/download_aim/?568

I have version 5.5.3598ca and i love it like crazy!!
    Last edited by The Dude; 12-13-2006 at 06:19 PM.

Thanks, I believe this may be an older version of AIM Triton, it is slightly different from the one I had. I don't understand why it won't let me see weemee wallpapers... nitpicky of me, I know, although I always loved playing around with those.

It's better though than the "normal" AIM that I was stuck with previously. But if anyone finds out any later versions of AIM Triton, I'll be very happy ^^ The one I have right now is 1.0.2.
    Last edited by IrethArnatuile; 12-13-2006 at 08:30 PM.

I'll add all the AIM Triton versions I am able to tomorrow.

Be patient and you will have what you are looking for.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper