Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default I need help badly

I had a dell laptop with two opreating systems xp pro sp2 and xp media center editon sp 2 which came with the notebook. the xp mce has two accounts with passwords.I could not browse with the xp mce that is why i installed the xp pro.recently i could not browse with the xp pro too so i did a repair but still could not browse so i decided to delete the windows of the xp pro during the reinstallation.accidently i ended up deleting the windows of the xp mce.i have installed the xp mce again but all my documents is locked in these two accounts.anytime i try to open it i gives me acces denied.does anybody know how i can reopen these accounts in the xp mceand access my documents.please help

Release Candiate 1

delexis, Can you access this os thought MY Computer or Windows Explorer, if so,
    got to ocuements and Settings, and See if their is a User or all users or a
    Docuemnts Folder and see if you can open it up. YOu may be able to copy or burn these to another medium.

Default reply to LRI41

Going to documents and settings to see the different accounts was the first thing I did.the accounts are there but if you try to open it tells you access denied