Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    eLySiuM

Default WinMx Connection Issues

I am using WinMX 2.60 because the newer version uses system resources a lot. I downloaded it from here but after installing it, it doesn't connect to any of the servers. I know this is not caused from this site. But is there anyone facing this problem?? I need help.

Drew

I believe that any versions older than the current 3.3 will refuse to connect to the WinMX servers. You can still use it with OpenNap, but Frontcode is locking out all old versions to get people to upgrade.

Greg

None of the winmx 3 series besides 3.2 works so they could lower the matience cost.

BAR|||||

huh ...

what are talking about bro ... i have the must recent version and it&#39;s connects perfectly everytime I use .. you must have one slow connection or might need to tweak it to work faster for you <_<

Raymond

[FONT=Courier][COLOR=red]

I have the same problem the oldest version of WINMX can&#39;t find by connect any servers&#33;?&#33;?&#33;??
    And when i start the program WINMX,WINMX tries to find some servers,but he never find one&#33;&#33;

Sorry for mu bad english i&#39;m from holland&#33;&#33;

Is there somebody who can help mehow to find servers to download from&#33;?&#33;

ur mum

winxmx 2.6 is the only good winmx the new ones suck

these faces rule

Dorothy Jones

I purchased winmix a few months ago and now I have a new computer and I can&#39;t figure out how to get win mix back. Would someone please help. Please e-mail me at cptjnway@iland.net

Super Moderator

Try the main homepage for downloading the program.
    http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=winmx

Which program are you refering to Dorothy?

WinMX the P2P file sharing program?

WinMX is a FREE file-sharing program that allows you to connect, download, and share files with other users through the WinMX Peer Network.

or

Win Mix win radio?

WINMIX IS A SOFTWARE OF RADIO DIFFUSION FOR THE INTERNET RADIOS,

THE BACK MUSIC IN THE STORES, THE RESTAURANTS...

IT IS A SOLUTION COMPLETE INCLUDING:

The recording of the analog sources: tapes, vinyls directly with professional format MP2, compression in real time and direct acquisition on the hard disk. Management multi disks hard and direct acces to the database.

The grabbing of the files sounds on your Cd rom with a connection with the Internet site www.CDDB.com for an automatic titration of your Cd audios, the software directly compresses you the files to record with professional format MP2 and adds your title directly in the category of the database.

The organization of your musical database according to your needs and your musical format. To manage an unlimited number of categories and titles.Each title has an information sheet which makes it possible to define criteria of rotation for the musical Programming, of which tempo, the year... but also for the mixings the intro, the refrain.....

The programming of your play lists manually or automatically by creating template of lists personalized in order to generate programs of musics and jingles for many hours by avance.

The preparation of your programs in " mix automatic " with points of mixing defined by defect or be the DJ by mixing you even and by scheduling your "on air" with your voice track, you can preparer an unlimited number of "on air".

The diffusion of your files its with stretch in real time, which allows you accelerate or to slow down the tempo of the discs without modifying the octave in progress. A diffusion into live assist or completely automatic according to your need.

If it&#39;s the second one, the internet radio then here seems to be the download link:

http://winradio.free.fr/