Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Default winmx

I tried to install winmx(old version) but can not get it to work can anyone help.

I had this on my computer a few months back and when I tried to use it, it would not work so I deleted it from the computer and down loaded it again since then it has not worked.

Default Old WinMix and Wireless Internet

Does anyone know if it is possible to make WinMix work with Verizon Wireless internet? I just downloaded WinMx v3.53 and I have Verizon wireless internet and my WinMix never connects to the internet. Would some one please help me with the conficguration?

Thanks,

Dee
    Last edited by the gaffer; 11-24-2008 at 03:09 AM. Reason: MOVED TO EXISTING THREAD

Default which oldversion is right for me?

hi. i used to use the old winmx site, on a different computer, back in those lovely days pre-litigation. anyway, i haven't the slightest which version we downloaded to start and now i'm thrown by all the options. any help please?