Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

try asking at a de icated forum such as http://www.p2pzone.com/ they are far more able to answer you as they are dedicated file sharers, and members her for the most part do not use these apps

Darryl Mundo

I have paid for the latest version of WinMX 3.53. I must say it stinks. I am on cable and it is the slowest thing I have ever used.

I had to go to another site just to download music. On an average it took 15- an hour to get three songs downloaded.

BUYER BEWARE!!! There is no way to contact your company. I am totally dissatisified and will be telling everyone about your poor service and total lack of customer service.

I wish I never spent the $36 bucks for this service. :angry:

Super Moderator

Contact the developers of WinMX, not Oldversion.com.
    This is just an archive, and none of these programs are supported, developed or created at oldversion.com.
    This is just a place to find older programs no longer developed by their creators.

coneyaw

I love WinMX, and I have for years. I only use it to download songs and videos because I don't quite trust other people. Anyways, recently, I've been noticing that when I search for any of the top songs as determined by Billboard, many users will have many "copies" of the same song with different file names. This is normal, but upon further inspection, every result that turns up is a freakin copy, and when you try to download them, there's no connection. I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem, and if so, do you know how to fix it?. If not, I have no way to download any good songs so I'm looking for another program to replace it. I dont want any spyware or adware obviously. I also want a program with quick downloads and lots of search results. Interface doesn't matter much to me.

Thanks for any help!

if ya cannot pay for your stuff then ya just a sad internet scrounger

ladyk1259

[COLOR=purple]Does anyone know how to move music from your media player to winmx?I can't seem to transfer my files.

your files surely are not stored in media player your media player has only playlists which reference to a place on your hard disc c where the files are stored.you may want to consider adding the folder where your music is stored to the list of shared media in winmx or just copy and paste them into the music library of winmx,if you try and copy them from media player you will only transfer a playlist,for all other advice try www.p2pzone.com for winmx advice its the filesharers heaven

M3ta7h3ad

Originally posted by Darryl Mundo@Feb 5 2005, 11:06 PM
    I have paid for the latest version of WinMX 3.53. I must say it stinks. I am on cable and it is the slowest thing I have ever used.

I had to go to another site just to download music. On an average it took 15- an hour to get three songs downloaded.

BUYER BEWARE!!! There is no way to contact your company. I am totally dissatisified and will be telling everyone about your poor service and total lack of customer service.

I wish I never spent the $36 bucks for this service. :angry:
    Eh?! wtf.. winmx is a free program, you dont need to pay for it.

Originally posted by M3ta7h3ad+Apr 12 2005, 05:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (M3ta7h3ad @ Apr 12 2005, 05:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Darryl Mundo@Feb 5 2005, 11:06 PM

BUYER BEWARE&#33;&#33;&#33; There is no way to contact your company. I am totally dissatisified and will be telling everyone about your poor service and total lack of customer service.

I wish I never spent the &#036;36 bucks for this service. :angry:
    Eh?&#33; wtf.. winmx is a free program, you dont need to pay for it. [/b][/quote]
    100% true winmx is free its the music and video and copyrighted programs and software you should be paying for you scroungers

Stank_Chair

For one -nobody pays for the upgraded "pro" or "better" version of FREE VERSIONS of software (p2p or w/e)
    becuase if it was worth one penny more, it would be in a box sealed with plastic and have a little yellow sticker
    on it that says "best buy" or "compusa" and be sitting on a wire rack.. you use the free or tial version of the p2p software to download what they would have wished could have been found in a box sealed with plastic and have a little yellow sticker on it that says "best buy" or "compusa" and be sitting on a wire rack.. lol...