Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Release Candiate 2

no one really suggested anything except to go to internet options really but no one went further with what to change the settings from
    ive never had the problem with archiving before.. i have the same version of messenger on my laptop and dont have a problem.. i think it was some site i came across.. but i want to save my archives
    the reasoning for saving my archives is because i talk politics and work etc with people that i might want or need to go back to.. i can just do a random word search with windows in one folder and find whatever it was i was looking for..
    if anything please help me save my archives
    Last edited by tkaliforniaa; 01-18-2007 at 04:43 PM.

Release Candiate 2

come on.. its only the second page.. its not like i easily drop things when they matter.. sides my laptop is overheating and i need to switch back to this computer and no one is helping
    Last edited by tkaliforniaa; 01-21-2007 at 12:48 PM.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by tkaliforniaa View Post
    an error has occured in the script on this page.

line: 642
    char: 2
    error: '$imbody' is undefines
    code: 0
    url: file://c:\docume~1\zachar~1\locals~1\temp\tmp257d.tmp
    I do not run Yahoo Messenger, or IE for that matter. But two things I can think of is.

1., Empty your temp folder. IE uses caches of locally stored pages at times. It is possible that the page which caused the error is being retrieved each time, no matter what settings where changed.

2. You did not create the script did you? If you did not, then whatever page your accessing that produces this result is responsible. Not much you can do if someone does not debug their scripts before using in production.

Another option might be to disable scripting all together to see if the error goes away and your able to access whatever it is your seeking.

Note too, this is the reason why programs are updated. When errors are produced in code thats released, a new release is shipped out to resolve these issues. It may be that the only way to solve your issue is via upgrading, if disabling does not work.

Release Candiate 2

i wasnt running ie when i had this problem.. i was using firefox and had a problem then went to check my message archive for some reason then had these problems
    yea if i knew how to create my own scripts [intentionally] id probably know how to fix this ) [im halfway computer illiterate ) ]
    and just cuz something is new doesnt mean its always better.. the newest version of y! messenger has features that are beyond insane.. like people realllllyyyyy need a search line to find a buddy on their list of 5 friends.. that is total BS.. or like i need the $0.00 thing for the phone thing that is on a few of the less recent versions.. uh uh

Beta

I gave you the hand book what should have been done how come you still got problems. Do you have shockwave installed.

Told you before let me get my hands on this and view the problem from here remote access.

I use VNC Viewer so you be seeing everything I do from the mouse. Use easy clearner clean out the junk temp files you got stored.

There was a guy posted link to my tools page I found handy awesome program from his site and like alot TuneUp Utilities 2007 fix alot of $hit

Administrator

good advice for cleaning up your hard drive http://www.internet4classrooms.com/clean.htm
    simply me

Release Candiate 2

there was no handbook.. what handbook.. and how exactly should i clean the harddrive [not talkin dusting here im not a complete idiot]

Release Candiate 1

Can you do............. Just do it

click on tools above this window in internet explorer go to internet opitions,then to advanced, check box disable script debugging and uncheck box display notification of every script error, apply-ok

You know what I'm back, I have to ask you again do you have all the windows updates installed. This bothers me. And are you on windows xp or windows 98
    Last edited by Windows 2000 Professional; 01-24-2007 at 02:57 AM.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Windows 2000 Professional View Post
    Can you do............. Just do it

click on tools above this window in internet explorer go to internet opitions,then to advanced, check box disable script debugging and uncheck box display notification of every script error, apply-ok

You know what I'm back, I have to ask you again do you have all the windows updates installed. This bothers me. And are you on windows xp or windows 98
    this is getting ridiculous,you are signing in under 3 different user names and posting in
    the same threads and possibly confusing people with different forms of advice,you have already helped by posting comments as windows 98se and then carry it on as your current alias,please stick to one user name,im sure others members will agree it makes no sense.
    simply me

Default re: active x popup

this may be a stupid suggestion or one you already tried but, have you tried a System Restore ? Sometimes your puter needs a kick in the behind to get it back to normal
    Colleen