Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dreamweaver

Administrator

http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?t=3535 you could also check out ebay.com or recycledsoftware.com , another pointer always follw the pinned topic (how to request an app) when making requests it greatly increases the chance of you getting your request fulfilled.
    simply me

Grandma (moderator)

Threads merged

You could try this, however not coming from the home site you must treat with caution
    http://www.hgo.se/public/Grafik/Macr...rMX2004-en.zip

Default Dreamweaver 4.0 trial version

Hi,
    Long story, (HD failure, etc) but I need a trial version of Dreamwaever 4.0 to allow me to upgrade to my legal MX copy.

Please, can anybody help?
    atb
    Alistair

Administrator

welcome to oldversion.please always do a search before posting and when possible add a request to an existing thread of the same title,in many cases you will find the file you require much quicker and as well as keeping things tidy and all relevent info together it saves us keep continually searching out existing threads and moving posts as i have with this one.enjoy the forums.
    simply me

Default None of the links for Dreamweaver 3 work

Hi there,

As the others I am looking for Dreamweaver 3 and none of the links on oldversion.com work, nor do the ones in this thread. Does anyone have a working link to the software?

Thanks.

Hi
    A live link however I have not tested the file in anyway
    10.75MB Macromedia DreamWeaver Version 3.0 for Win95/98/NT

You are a gem of a man. May all the glory of the heavens bless every hair on your nerdy little head.

I have been looking for this for about 3 days - no where to be found. You have quite possibly saved my web developing career.