Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Xfire

Default Xfire

Program Name:Xfire
    Current version:1.68
    Desired versions:1.57 or lower
    Description:Keep track of when you are playing games, can chat to friends on xfire.

Release Candiate 1

yes this looks cool few ghost recon buddies referal me to that site but I never do try it out, I got battlecom but they jeted off years ago.

Administrator

may be of use to you.

link removed as of no use,my bad thanks for the heads up GOSLOW
    Last edited by the gaffer; 01-28-2007 at 01:42 AM.
    simply me

Quote Originally Posted by the gaffer View Post
    ...may be of use to you.
    Sorry Gaff'I think thats a misSfire, I would guess that it would only be of use as to not what to download as he is more interested in the message program from a different developer.

I think i had v1.47 or there abouts but got sidetracked and would have to look again if you were to change your desired version as i'm rather request/desire specific but I'm sure it was there if anyone else is looking.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Goslow View Post
    Sorry Gaff'I think thats a misSfire, I would guess that it would only be of use as to not what to download as he is more interested in the message program from a different developer.

I think i had v1.47 or there abouts but got sidetracked and would have to look again if you were to change your desired version as i'm rather request/desire specific but I'm sure it was there if anyone else is looking.
    thanks for that pointer goslow,edited it out cheers
    simply me