Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

Default are you all still out there

just wondering how many of the old regulars still visit the site even if they do not sign in,i see goslow posts still and pete appears from time to time as well as jaimes andre,therese is still around as we see can all see when all the hard to find requests suddenly get answered,but are pun and many of the others who used to post so regularly still around.give us a heads up if you still pop in its good to know you are still around and ok.
    simply me

Release Candiate 1

Do mass email saying new policy rules if you don't sign-in in the next 30 days your account be deleted. And what ever email bounces you should delete account for that.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Windows 2000 Professional View Post
    Do mass email saying new policy rules if you don't sign-in in the next 30 days your account be deleted. And what ever email bounces you should delete account for that.
    you already complained about the amount of members in another thread and ablix said he would look into it,you have just more or less repeated what he said he would do,just under a different name,please stick to one user name.nobody knows whos out there,that is why i asked this question
    simply me

Yes......

Most sites a user is banned STRAIGHT AWAY if found with more than 1 account..

Release Candiate 1

Default Still Here!!!

This is Peppycomputer, Still check in once in a while, Live in Russia now, Computer research, Have free time, if anyone interested in me irratating a few of you again.
    Will update my pfofile. Will check in next week. Also known as Grandpa, Any one heard From Grandma. Kyle

Super Moderator

Hello Peppycomputer,

Grandma's still active on the site, she's once again a forum moderator.

Release Candiate 1

It appears dude boy wants attention YOU SAID THAT TWICE GOT A PROBLEM DUDE

Administrator

the DUDE has been around here and other forums for a long time,he knows how things work,perhaps you would like to explain why you use 3 different members names and seem to be argumentive towards people.the dude perhaps stated something twice but his posts are consistent in being the same info and not changing his views.i am sure others would like to know the logic in the changing and posting in the same threads under different names.please feel free to enlighten us.
    simply me

Beta

We all got different views I care less what people got views on me and my 3 computers and my 3 accounts. I have each account on alot of sites no laws stats you can only have one account at home.

You can't use same yahoo id on all 3 computers, so why should i use one account on all computers just makes no sense.

Over and out laterz

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Windows 98SE View Post
    We all got different views I care less what people got views on me and my 3 computers and my 3 accounts. I have each account on alot of sites no laws stats you can only have one account at home.

You can't use same yahoo id on all 3 computers, so why should i use one account on all computers just makes no sense.

Over and out laterz
    using the i have 3 computers is just a cop out,the point i raised was the fact of answering to threads in 2 or 3 different user names,i quote you started a thread regarding the amount of members at ov and suggesting mass mailing to see how many emails bounced,then you register and use 3 different user names yourself,this is kind of hypocritical,i actually received a message from you about a thread and said you wanted no more to do with it as the poster didnt seem to take your advice,then you carry on posting to the same thread with your other user names.please do not have a dig at regulars such as the dude for stating a fact of what happens on some sites regarding multiple accounts.nobody here wants to haggle with you its pointless as is posting replies in different user names.anyway this thread ais not on topic any more so we will leave it at that.
    simply me