Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Windows 98SE View Post
    the gaffer has a word for everything jackup the the gaffer points there dude congrats
    so immature it makes you want to vomit,have you really nothing better to do with your time,crawl back under your stone troll baby.ive been around these forums for a long long time and trust me i will be here long after you have grown up and moved on.you wanna insult me boy thats fine but do it via pm,visitors to the forum do not want to read your pathetic digs and childish rants.
    Last edited by the gaffer; 02-23-2007 at 09:58 AM.
    simply me

Default back again from lurk mode...

Quote Originally Posted by locustfurnace View Post
    Many left during the P2P spam fest.
    Hi, That was me. I never used lymewire or that other stuff. I got real disgusted with all of the same old posts- people- many, many people- wanting free music download stuff.
    I usually check in 2x/month and poke around but I dont have the old email and dont know what my password was so I reregistered.
    Thanks to the people who run this site cuz it is full of neat stuff.
    I have a new XP computer but still run a W98-2 and prefer NS7.2 to any and all browsers. This (xp) computer is still running fast and fine WITHOUT SP2
    But I dont know alot about the software end of computers so I dont have alot to add. And unless you want The Adventures of Dogfarm, I dont have alot of news either!
    Take Care!

Administrator

welcome back mrsm it is members such as yourself that i was refering to,i was pretty sure some were still out there and casting an eye now and again.
    simply me

Super Moderator

Seems as though there are only 4 or 5 regulars here. For such a site which so much traffic.

Administrator

the p2p spam fest, very true folks it did take its toll on the forum,i believe that was also partly to blame for guest posting to be stopped,which also cut down dramatically on the amount of activity here on the forums,such a shame as many/most guest posters were good folk wanting help that just didnt want to register.thats also fine considering many many internet users nowadays seem to have an aversion to registering on sites/forums,unlike oldversion many are very invasive when registering and can lead you to jump through loopholes etc to get registered.( for the benefit of visitors please note registration here is not invasive and doesnt make you jump through hoops NO spam mail no nothing just a simple registration and thats it.)a shame for the good guests but as with so many things in life there are always a few that abuse it and lose it.
    simply me